NEurope

Elfen Lied is fucked up. I can't handle disturbing anime with lots of death :heh: that said, it's a cool series... just.. ew.

Just finished watching Bleach 122. A cool episode but

it was another of those eps where you get towards the end, and you start to realise the real action's not going to start until next episode.

Also just finished watching Mai-HiME, very interesting series, enjoyed it plenty. Now going to check out Hikaru No Go and I suppose I should break into some of these other series I just have lying around my room and never touch.... Hmm, Cowboy Bebop, I'm looking at you.

I can't handle disturbing anime with lots of death.
Also just finished watching Mai-HiME, very interesting series, enjoyed it plenty.

:shock:

Well, I suppose it isn't that disturbing.

Anyway, Hikaru no Go is great, and it has the bonus effect of getting people into go, which is always a good thing. I was so pleased when I found something combining two of my interests.

From Elfen Lied? If so, yes, yes she does.

That too, but I'm talking about the anime Nana. And the manga of course.

Death Note Ep27 is were some of the manga readers stop reading.

They're stupid. I'm not watching the anime currently, I want to let it end first, but if it's where I think it is it will only get more awesome. It does change a lot of things and gets more complex though.

Well
If you've seen the ending... I mean I kinda felt all the way through Mai-HiME that things were just too sad, there was nobody left. Plus the way there were no bodies. Part of me knew there'd be a happy ending
:D

In my opinion, the ending ruined everything- there would have been so much more emotional impact if there wasn't some silly deus ex machina.

I just started watching Naruto (not very far just 6 episodes) when does it start

to pick up the pace?

Hmm, long running anime that follows a manga... they don't tend to be too fast paced since there are hundreds of episodes. TBH I'd say... give it a couple more episodes then if you're 1. unsure - carry on until at least the first season is over (26) or 2. not liking it much - just give up, it might not be for you :heh:

And Supergrunch, I love happy endings. That's just an aspect of my personality - that said I still like animes with confusing and/or crazy endings *Evangelion, I'm looking at you* - but happy = good for me :D

I´m of course gonna give a couple more episodes.

when do the cool fighting scenes start :P

Seen a couple of them and they made me wanna start watch Naruto

I like happy endings aswell,but now that I think about it,I don't actually know any anime that i've watched with a happy ending.

Happy ending

To me not really

Piss off GT

Leaves few things in the air

What the hell :cry:

One good thing but rest was a bit :(

Death Note Ep27 is were some of the manga readers stop reading.

I didn't stop quite yet... maybe sometime in the early thirties. I felt that it went progressively downhill after... well, you know.

And Supergrunch, I love happy endings. That's just an aspect of my personality - that said I still like animes with confusing and/or crazy endings *Evangelion, I'm looking at you* - but happy = good for me :D

Haha, I love sad, or at least bittersweet endings.

I just started watching Naruto (not very far just 6 episodes) when does it start

to pick up the pace?

never. everything moves very slowly. If you're looking for the exciting fights you need to look every 10 eps or so.

I like happy endings aswell,but now that I think about it,I don't actually know any anime that i've watched with a happy ending.

Happy ending

To me not really

Piss off GT

Leaves few things in the air

What the hell :cry:

One good thing but rest was a bit :(

Kanon might be what you're looking for. The whole series is just :( after :( after :( until the last episode which is kind of :o

Death Note 27 = awesomeness.

Near is using N as his 'i'm not telling you my name' name. L's name could have been a name starting with L then.

when do the cool fighting scenes start :P

Well the Wave Country arc is really a kind of "opener" for the series. It was written to be wholesome by itself, whilst also showing glimpses of the future and leaving plenty of character development open. However after that arc, when the manga became a proper serial, it became a bit more paced, plenty of fights. Straight after the first arc comes a whole series of fights and 1 on 1 battles =)

I didn't stop quite yet... maybe sometime in the early thirties. I felt that it went progressively downhill after... well, you know.

How bad can it be? Its only 37 eps, theres only nine left, and has been pretty awesome so far.

I'll try to put it in a way you understand:

lim X30 = "really crappy" , doesn't change the fact that lim Xn = awesomeness.

Whats the song that ends Episode 52 on Naruto? I really like it.

Its different to the rest of the songs I have.

~Japanese Side~ By orange range, (I really like this song actually) they also did the first OP for bleach (Asterisk). The OP of episode of 52 (and previous episodes) is asian kung fu generation who have been my favorite J-Rock band since FMA introduced me to them.

While im making associations here, The ED artist for Naruto Shippuden is the same as the second as Eureka SeveN's second OP.

Whats the song that ends Episode 52 on Naruto? I really like it.

Its different to the rest of the songs I have.

I love that ED. I still laugh every time I see chibi Sakura's huge grin :D

~Japanese Side~ By orange range, (I really like this song actually) they also did the first OP for bleach (Asterisk). The OP of episode of 52 (and previous episodes) is asian kung fu generation who have been my favorite J-Rock band since FMA introduced me to them.

While im making associations here, The ED artist for Naruto Shippuden is the same as the second as Eureka SeveN's second OP.

I have a few songs by Orange Range already. Awesome to hear that's by them.

I have Asterisk, had it for a while now didn't know it was on Bleach.

Ajikan are alo my favourite band. I just cant get enough of them.

Death Note: How To Read 13 revealed many facts about L. His true birth name is L Lawliet. His date of birth is Halloween of 1979, making him notably older than he appeared to have been, and his date of death is November 5, 2004 (2008 in the anime). His height and weight are 179cm/50kg (5'10.5"/110lbs.), which would have meant he was severely underweight. This is rather peculiar, since he is almost always seen eating sweets. His likes and dislikes are listed as sweet-tasting things and socks, respectively.