NEurope

Oh my..Gaara is awesome. Just watched up to episode 34...:o

You've got another 101 episodes of Naruto goodness left.Trust me when I see you've got a few good battles later on in the series that'll make you want to watch more.

I wish they would start making HunterxHunter again soon.The mangaka has been on sick leave since June last year and I want more.It was at a good bit aswell.

What are the Death Note movies about?

About when you right someones name in a notepad they die :P

I've only seen the first movie(this morning) and it's just them following the manga storyline,but there are a few differences between them,like Light has girlfriend,how L and Light meet etc.Don't wanna ruin them for you.

I havn't seen the second incase anything get's spoiled for me,don't want anything ruined.

God damnit, IY4ever takes forever to translate Nana! grrrr

I've realised it ages ago bit it only clicked last night.

My second most favourite Ajikan song is the opening tune to the next load of Naruto episodes I'm listening to. Haruka Kanata wasn't it?

Seriously, put that in your car/sterio and turn up the base...(is that how you spell it? I hate those moments of forgetting how to spell)

Ah the second intro.I like that song aswell.I quite like Seishun Kyousoukyoku which is the 5th Naruto opening by Sambomaster.

I'll have to hold my breath for that one yet. 5th intro thats ages away :p

I just remembered somethign from the latest episode.

Finding out Gaara was the younger brother of his two 'team-mates' was a real shock. He being more powerful, my mouth was open.

Then nearing the end when that guy came in with a video tape showing the tower and how Gaara beat the previous record of getting to the tower by 4 hours..it just keeps getting better.

Yea,you really get the anticipation building up soon for some fights and there's plenty of OMG moments.I never knew they were related untill it got mentioned

.There's some fantastic battles that will make you keep watching and have you at the edge of your seat.

What episode do you have up to?

I've stored up to 50. I'm getting the next 25.

When I get to 125 I need to check back in this thread to remember where the fillers start, I think it was 215 but I can't remember, its taking ages to get the episodes.

Also episode 26 and 27 were together. Which was wierd. The first half an hour was just summing up everything the interview Konoh(smthing), shit I need to start remembering name.

When I get to 125 I need to check back in this thread to remember where the fillers start, I think it was 215 but I can't remember, its taking ages to get the episodes.

Also episode 26 and 27 were together. Which was wierd. The first half an hour was just summing up everything the interview Konoh(smthing), shit I need to start remembering name.

Thats because at ep26 they started airing it at prime time, so they reviewed the story.

Enjoy it, you're in for the best of all the Naruto series.

I stayed up to like 3am watching Naruto and the whole Garaa arc.I just couldn't stop watching it.

Seems like so long ago I last seen Shippuden now,damn 2 week specials.

Not quite, fillers start at 136. There's a little canon material over the next ten or so episodes after that, but not enough to warrant watching (the fillers suck so much). The last episode of Naruto is 220, which you ought to watch. Then Shippuuden starts.

I havnt watched any on youtube. When I started watching anime I linked my tower pc to my tv so I could watch it in all 26" gloriousness. But then I got rid of my tower and I cant link it up. I dont want to watch an awesome anime on such a small box on my screen. At least full screen on the 17" monitor.

Episode 26/27 was funny. Naruto explaining they air at ():27, which I thought was wierd, who shows anything at such a wierd time. The wierdest I've seen previously is like ():40 which QI started at..

@ Shorty: cheers for that.

I wonder how long it will be before Viz releases the Shippuden DVDs.I'm wondering if they'll skip most of the fillers and go straight to the last few episodes or they'll release Shippuden and the fillers round about the same time.

I just really don't wanna buy the fillers and if they are released it'll be 3 years before they start releasing Shippuden and the wait will be terrible.

Even if they skip the fillers, they haven't even released Naruto 2:1 yet (episodes 27-39) so it's years away.

Even if they skip the fillers, they haven't even released Naruto 2:1 yet (episodes 27-39) so it's years away.

And it'll be even more years away if they do the fillers :heh:

Well 2:1 is out in America on the 29th of May so hopefully it'll be out here in June/early July.

I think i'm gonna watch the Chuunin exam again...

That would be a bit mean for people who haven't got that far in the story yet!

Isn't that just a spoiler to the people who are waiting for the animanda release? I think you'd best spoiler it.

I can't believe L has gone... ffs, bloody laptop was making tons of noise when I was watching it, kind of ruined it

:(. I hate Light.

I'm up to the preliminaries now in Naruto. I never thought anything of the other characters but now, in these fights, I'm just amazed. I watched Shino Aburame, the dude who controls bugs, and he was awesome.

I love the back stories the other characters tell. Like the back story of Shino's bug tribe. I can't help but admire the people who come up with this.

I'm up to the preliminaries now in Naruto. I never thought anything of the other characters but now, in these fights, I'm just amazed. I watched Shino Aburame, the dude who controls bugs, and he was awesome.

I love the back stories the other characters tell. Like the back story of Shino's bug tribe. I can't help but admire the people who come up with this.

Prepare for teh awesomeness that is Shikamaru ^^

While I really like Shikamaru and Shino (obviously), Rock Lee simply owns everything. Probably because he got much more character development.