NEurope

Haven't seen any Hellsing OVA, but I gotta see them, since they're from the manga it seems. The anime sucks big ass.

Also, Naruto rocks, Shippuden improved a lot. But what's the deal with it being out only in two weeks? At least it's a one hour special.

^I think it will get back to normal from 13th April onwards.

So there is a God afterall.

Recently I've been into Fullmetal Alchemist, I watched the final episodes and the movie yesterday. And my god was I suprised, I don't think a program has shocked, entertained, excited, saddened me quite like it before. I don't watch much anime, in fact, only others are Naruto and the old Pokémon (losely use the word anime in a association with it).

I never saw the end coming like that, left me feeling quite sad for the rest of the night.

Think I might get into the manga as I hear it differs from the anime, could anyone link me >_>.. If it means via PM, I'd be greatful.

Think I might get into the manga as I hear it differs from the anime, could anyone link me >_>.. If it means via PM, I'd be greatful.

It does indeed differ, half way through the anime they decided to branch off to a completely different storyline, so they're completely different from a certain point onwards.

And do you guys really need links every time you want a new manga or anime series? Just go to google....

^I think it will get back to normal from 13th April onwards.
Actually the next episode, double episode 008/009 is on the 12th ;) but you're right that it goes back to normal then. No Naruto or Bleach next week though :( At least I'll have One Piece and Death Note to keep me going.

Oh and I thought that Shippuuden 006/007 special kinda sucked. 6/10 rating from me, it was just so damn slow, they could've easily fit all that in 30 minutes if they cut down on filler and told much more of the story in the second half. It's one thing to want to make sure they don't catch up to the manga, but all this padding is really screwing up the pacing and messing with the overall quality.

Oh and I thought that Shippuuden 006/007 special kinda sucked. 6/10 rating from me, it was just so damn slow, they could've easily fit all that in 30 minutes if they cut down on filler and told much more of the story in the second half. It's one thing to want to make sure they don't catch up to the manga, but all this padding is really screwing up the pacing and messing with the overall quality.

QFT. And the animation department is really sucky.

It does indeed differ, half way through the anime they decided to branch off to a completely different storyline, so they're completely different from a certain point onwards.

And do you guys really need links every time you want a new manga or anime series? Just go to google....

Really? I'll have to read the manga then.

Ramar I agree with what you said. It was the first full series of anime I watched and I felt all those you mentioned. As I've said before, the ending pissed me off, to be frank.

I don't understand the hate for shippuden, the animations are excellent. much better than before, the musics are great and of course they have to pace themselves a little more slowly so that they don't end up having another year of fillers. But it's not like we have 30% of the episode consisting on flashbacks like in the beggining of Naruto. Also, I doubt the story will be different from the manga, they just might tell it at different times. I know it's cool to moan about popular series, specially if you read the manga, but I'm totally adoring shippuden.

EDIT: I also feel that this pacing is much more atmospheric and makes me more interested in the show. For example Bleach has been advancing way too fast and that kinda sucked the fun out of it. I'm not in a hurry to know the entire story, I just wanna enjoy what I'm looking for. I don't want something like DBZ, but I like it when shows take their time with stories and battles (that way they become more tense).

EIDT2:

awesome

awesome

That's so very cool... except for the very last pose. I've seen a fair few parodies of the Suzumiya Haruhi ED and none of them actually top that original final pose, which was just too darn amazing in the first place.

I just watched the 6th One Piece movie without knowing what to expect. Wow :shock: completely different style, I didn't see that coming at all.

Animes starting today:

12018.jpg

Hayate no Gotoku! (Hayate the Combat Butler)

Production Company: Shogakukan Productions Co., Ltd., Synergy SP

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shounen

Official Site: http://hayatenogotoku.com

Summary:

16-year-old Hayate is really down on his luck. Because his unemployed parents are good-for-nothings who waste what money they have on gambling, Hayate had to start working at a young age to help out his family. Although such experience has made him inhumanly fast and tough and skilled at things boys aren`t normally skilled it, it has also left him in an awkward position, as his parents have racked up such a huge gambling debt that they have sold Hayate to the yakuza for the value of his organs. In a desperate attempt to avoid that fate, Hayate decides to become a “bad guy” and kidnap someone to be held for ransom, but his efforts to do so are mistaken as a confession of love by the girl he targets. When he helps save the (as it turns out) ultra-wealthy 13-year-old Nagi from real kidnappers, she takes him in and gives him a job as her new personal butler (and love interest) until he can pay off his debt. But Hayate is more attracted to Nagi`s beautiful teenage maid Maria, and head butler Klaus is initially disapproving of the boy with such a poor look. And then there`s Nagi`s pet Tama (a tiger), who is also a force to be reckoned with.

11044.jpg

Gurren Lagann

Production Company: GAINAX, Aniplex, Konami

Genres: Mecha

Official Site: http://www.gurren-lagann.net

Summary:

In the distant future, people build their homes and raise domestic animals in subterranean caverns. As a result, they live in fear of the occasional earthquake and cave-in, and have been for hundreds of years. Jeeha is one such village.

One day, a boy named Simon happens to find a small, shiny drill whilst digging to expand the village. At the same time, Kamina, a guy who believes that there is another land above the village, persuades a gangster to break through the ceiling in order to leave the cavern. Suddenly, an earthquake occurs and the ceiling collapses, followed by a big robot breaking through the ceiling.

Kamina is now sure that there is a world above them. Recklessly, he begins to fight against the robot. At that moment, another person appears from the land above. It is a girl by the name of Yoko. With a rifle in hand, she had been tracking the robot. However, all she could do was distract it. Then, Simon shows what he had found to Kamina and Yoko. It`s a mysterious robot whose head is also its body.

That sounds really cool. The link keeps giving me and error though when I open it.

Sort of bad news for Naruto Manga fans.The weekly Shonen Jump will now be released on Thursdays so a little bit more of a wait for the scanlations :(

Source

DMC Anime Info

Dante, a Devil Hunter carrying the blood of the legendary demon swordsman. He has saved humankind from the threat of demons on many occasions, and opened a convenience store called "Devil May Cry" where he takes contracts for demon suppression, and uses his twin guns Ebony and Ivory and the demon sword Rebellion to carry out requests, one after another. However, among his customers are villains with one or two suspicious points...

As an original game, the series is a big hit, making record sales of over 6 million copies worldwide. It's a refreshingly stylish action game with lots of loud, cool action.

Dante - Morikawa Toshiyuki

Trish - Tanaka Atsuko

Lady - Orikasa Fumiko

Patty - Fukuen Misato

Morisson - Ootsuka Akio

Sort of bad news for Naruto Manga fans.The weekly Shonen Jump will now be released on Thursdays so a little bit more of a wait for the scanlations :(

Source

Well... that's only extra wait once, then after that it becomes the same amount of wait between release, just on a different day :heh: Or are you pulling a little April Fool ;)

Yea,I guess.Means we get it at the end of the week like Friday/Saturday,good way to end it methinks.

Just watched episode 23 of Death Note, oh god its getting awesome.

I hope it doens end but like last time I dont see where this goes. It was a shck to me to see it go off on the story it has.

Just a thought when I was watching DeathNote

but how exactly do Light and Ryuuzaki put their tops on if their always hand cuffed.

Maybe they're wearing tops with exceptionally stretchy sleeves and they actually climb out through the sleeve hole :o

I don't understand the hate for shippuden, the animations are excellent.

EIDT2:

awesome

A lot of people probably didn't bore to watch the fillers which had really bad animation, therefore not noticing the improvement.

Also, a lot of people read the manga and that automatically reduces the interest in the series because they know what's going to happen in every episode already.

It's psychological. I didn't read the manga and i watched almost all of the fillers, so i can clearly see the improvement. Although they still tend to be extremely inconstant and mix good stuff with bad stuff. It makes me think there are 2 drawing teams doing the work separately, and then they throw everything together.:hmm:

And mighty LOL at that movie.

Dammi I don't wanna get a 360 for this :(

It's looking good so far,but it's tempting me to get a 360.

I need Naruto Wii soon.

That does look pretty good, ive been waiting for a good anime game which isnt a beat'em up.

Kind of a shame I sold my 360 last year but I wont be getting another one, not my kind of console.

That does look pretty good, ive been waiting for a good anime game which isnt a beat'em up.

But.. it has a mockup screeny of Naruto vs. Neji with health bars. Get One Piece for the Wii when it's out :D