NEurope

Buy the game like me, and die trying to translate it... :heh:

Anyway, I finally have functional internet again, so I can download episodes 20 and 21.

Hell.......No....... lol

Hell.......No....... lol

Yesterday, it took me five minutes to tranlate:

温度が高くなる場合がありますので注意ください。

Be careful- may become hot.

:heh:

Is it true that the Haruhi DVD episodes will have cuted scenes that did not aired in japan because of air time limitation?

Because if that's true i'll wait for those, ignore the ones i downloaded and i'll watch the new ones.

Sauce (don't bother, it's in portuguese):

http://www.animeportugal.net/

I am going. I have my tickets. XD

Akira manga? Well there are 6 of them..... And yeah they are quite expensive but they are more like novels then a standard manga..... They are worth the money...

Where do you get the tickets exactly? I've looked on the website but it's not particularly clear.

Oh shit, Darkcloud, when i got something important to ask you, before u go japan, i need you to bring something back for me, but that is conversation suitable for msn.

I nearly convinced my parents to take me to Japan next Summer, the functional word being nearly... They've decided against it...

Anyway, I have watched all of Meakashi-hen now.

How the hell was Mion or Shion hiding under Keiichi's bed at the end of watanagashi-hen? I mean, they were both dead...

Im going next summer, i cant wait to go in a maid cafe.

And for kodak moments, i will run up to some random guy, point at him, and shout "DESU!".

And for kodak moments, i will run up to some random guy, point at him, and shout "DESU!".

That would be truly funny.

Apparently someone once said to a waitress (when talking about his food) "Ushi! Ushi! Ushi desu yo!"

He meant to say oishii...

Watch out, they may fire they'r LASER. SHOOP DA WOOP.

1154915706175kh0.gif

Try some pantishoting too, but take care.

Where do you get the tickets exactly? I've looked on the website but it's not particularly clear.

http://www.mybus.co.uk/apply/

You can also get a jr rail pass from there. :)

Oh shit, Darkcloud, when i got something important to ask you, before u go japan, i need you to bring something back for me, but that is conversation suitable for msn.

Just send me a message when you're on. :)

Ermmm did I miss something? O.o What episode?

Ermmm did I miss something? O.o What episode?

If you're trying to quote my spoiler, I'm talking about the very end of episode 8. You realise that the fith arc is an explanation of the second?

Hey guys I need some help

Decided to order some of the Studio Ghibli movies as they are now cheaper, ive seen a few already but I cant afford to get all of them right now but dont know which ones to order.

Would you be able to list them from best to worst for me? Ive got a rough idea which ones im getting but there are one or 2 left which id like to know which to get.

Cheers.

I liked all the Ghibli films i have seen but my favourites are probably Spirited Away,Princess Mononoke and Castle In The Sky (Laputa). I havn't seen it but Grave of the Fireflies is supposed to be really good aswell.

I started to watch Bleach today, it's pretty cool and the design is awesome but i still like Naruto better even with the fillers.

Anybody going to watch Dub Piece on Jetix? It starts tommorow at 4:30pm. I hope Manga offers a Unleashed equilvant.

Im a total noob at Japanese, what is the meaning of 'Desu'? Either my searches arent specific enough or google keeps giving me crap.

Im a total noob at Japanese, what is the meaning of 'Desu'? Either my searches arent specific enough or google keeps giving me crap.

its a linking word, one of them words you put randomly at the end of a sentence desu-ne?

I tell a lie...

Desu is a grammatical form that can act like to be (You know - is, are, am...) in English in the sense of explaining who or what something / one is or equating one thing with another. Let's take a look:

わたし は クレイ です。

watashi wa kurei desu.

I am Clay.

これ は ねこ です。

kore wa neko desu.

This is a cat.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

In Ghost In The Shell S.A.C. Solid State Society, the Tachikomas now have names. Some of them are called Locky, Conan, Max & Musashi. :p

More precisely it's an equaliser... it effectively indicates that something is true. It's what you end most sentences with when speaking in the polite form (excluding gobi). Da has a similar meaning in the casual tense, although it is more emphatic than desu.

It would be funny shouting it to someone because it would make no sense... it's a bit like running up to someone on the street and shouting "is".

More precisely it's an equaliser... it effectively indicates that something is true. It's what you end most sentences with when speaking in the polite form (excluding gobi). Da has a similar meaning in the casual tense, although it is more emphatic than desu.

It would be funny shouting it to someone because it would make no sense... it's a bit like running up to someone on the street and shouting "is".

Anata wa Supergrunch Desu :P

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

This is a good example on how to use DESU:

1154911356733tn4.png

(NOT)

Anata wa Supergrunch Desu :P

Sou desu. Demo kore wa anime no suredo... Anime hanashimashou. :heh: