NEurope

I look forward to getting that far in the Naruto series..

And so do I.

Even when ANN hasn't been spammed with stupidity, it's completely and utterly unreliable. And the RAW for 199 is out (dub will be here within a few hours) - and the preview for the next episode looks to be continuing the arc. Although that surprises me... even though I didn't really believe the fillers would end, I thought they would do something special for the 200th episode.

and the preview for the next episode looks to be continuing the arc. Although that surprises me... even though I didn't really believe the fillers would end, I thought they would do something special for the 200th episode.

Aw damn... I'm not surprised too. Now let's look forward to ep 208 and 209, the beggining of the new season.

Aw damn... I'm not surprised too. Now let's look forward to ep 208 and 209, the beggining of the new season.

I have no more hope, the damn thing it's never gonna end. The only thing too look forward is seeing you being forced to read the manga.

1156839746107yu2.jpg

Why haven't i seen this before?

Because it's fan art.

I've read all the manga out and its alot better than the fillers and possibly more than the first part.

Getting cowboy bebop manga volume 2 for my birthday, I could easily buy it for my self next week, but hey, if someones offered to buy it for me... I can wait. =D

Because it's fan art.

I've read all the manga out and its alot better than the fillers and possibly more than the first part.

O RLY? I now, it was a joke. I posted because i love it.

I would kill me if the manga was worst than the fillers.

No love for Hellsing Ultimate which follows the manga?

Meh, i found the anime ok, but can't be bothered to watch any more. I have a lot more to watch that should have watched in these summer holidays.

I have just bought the original dougin games which the Higurashi anime is based on, and I'm going to try and translate them...

Pray for me...

Watching GitS:SAC 2Gig sure is more confusing than first series and I only seen upto ep9. :confused:

No love for Hellsing Ultimate which follows the manga?

Im not too keen on the OVA, i thought the Original Hellsing anime just oozed style

Well Hellsing OVA 1 & 2 are really just another version of the tv series ep 1-6 but the next ova will be storyline from the manga vol.3 that tv series didnt follow.

Hmm super gore :)

Look's promising! The 2nd movie had incredible animation and the 3rd will probably be even better.

Have the Bleach fillers ended yet?

I don't think so.

Anidb says Naruto's ep 203 is "The Third Secret World War".

Strange:blank:

Ok I've finished watching episode 21 of Higurashi...... What an awesome chapter that was. XD Not many episodes left though. :cry:

I'm going to Japan in ermm 8 days...... Anyone want to suggest anything anime related I really shouldn't miss whilst there? ^^;

Try to go to the Ghibli Museum :D. Also, does anyone know where to get the Akira manga for cheap. I looked on Amazon and they're so expensive :(

edit: I was in HMV today and I saw GITS 2 and it said From the Creators of Howl's Moving Castle. But his absolutly nothing to do with Ghibli.

I am going. I have my tickets. XD

Akira manga? Well there are 6 of them..... And yeah they are quite expensive but they are more like novels then a standard manga..... They are worth the money...

Ok I've finished watching episode 21 of Higurashi...... What an awesome chapter that was. XD Not many episodes left though. :cry:

Buy the game like me, and die trying to translate it... :heh:

Anyway, I finally have functional internet again, so I can download episodes 20 and 21.

Ok guys, I've just finished watching episode 43 of FMA, and there's one thing I want to know.

Or am I not supposed to know at this point? I haven't watched it in ages, so I can't remember. Please put your answer in spoiler tags and don't tell me if I'm not supposed to know yet.

edit: Why don't my spoiler tags work? It just comes out as a blank.

Ah... I want naruto uncut volume 2, the second half of the first series was amazing IMO. Zabuza and Haku rock..