Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ass... ASS? AAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Wow, congratulations, Code Geass, you didn't confuse me this time.

Nice war, its a real chess battle, things are getting interesting, 2 episodes for the end (Or R3, god, i hope not)

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a lie, I never sanctioned any assassination mission. You could use some common sense spanked into you though. Go back to your room!

Aanyhoo, anime. Finally caught up with Soul Eater- awesome, finished watching Persona, huge letdown, tries too hard to be complex and turns into an overdramatic mess. It's still nice to watch I suppose and the soundtrack is great (as well as the connections to Persona 3).

I just started watching Death Note and it's awesome!! - I heard good reviews and thought it'd be to my taste but didn't expect it to be this fun :) I'm only 4 episodes in at the mo! - I like the character building they've done already with Ryuk, he's ace, and Light is such a stubborn kid. I liked the whole part where L tricked Light to kill him (but used someone else) to track him down and now someone's following Light and I don't know who?! I hope it stays this good!!

That is a lie, I never sanctioned any assassination mission. You could use some common sense spanked into you though. Go back to your room!

The assassination does not need to be your command. I'm pretty sure Shino has tried to kill him sporadically.

Anyhoo, to not stay off-topic, I've been rewatching the awesomeness that is Rurouni Kenshin. Yes, I know it's almost 15 years old, but that's besides the point.

I like the boy, at his age I used to have this stupid opinions and ideas, its only normal, although I was always discouraged by my parents and that if you have nothing good to say than you shut the fuck up or else... And even if you have something good to say, it's always a risk. So I wasn't nearly as vocal as Maase.

I just started watching Death Note and it's awesome!! - I heard good reviews and thought it'd be to my taste but didn't expect it to be this fun :) I'm only 4 episodes in at the mo! - I like the character building they've done already with Ryuk, he's ace, and Light is such a stubborn kid. I liked the whole part where L tricked Light to kill him (but used someone else) to track him down and now someone's following Light and I don't know who?! I hope it stays this good!!

It is the Best Anime/Manga ever (for me anyway :P). And yes it gets increasingly better.

Yes.

safdasdfasf

What he said.

Latest Bonen no Xamd', whatever it's called. Holland's voice from E7 is Raigyo!!

I love that mans voice.

I knew it. I was watching and I thought "this sounds familiar", Holland perhaps? I'm getting good with voices.

As soon as he spoke aboard the ship my face was like O o O

Looking on Wiki though, he's been in a few anime I've watched but I havn't recognised; Death Note: Aizawa Shuichi, Maes Hughes in FMA...o.O, and another guy in Noein.

I recognised him as Togo in Sky Girls and Takeshi Tsujido in sola though.

To make this post more worthwhile; Clannad After Story will start airing on 2nd October. If you didn't know. I didn't.

To make this post more worthwhile; Clannad After Story will start airing on 2nd October. If you didn't know. I didn't.

Good good. I saw a massive promotional poster for it in Akihabara, of

Tomoya working as an electrician.

Honey and Clover is the epic lolz. Its has drama to it as well, but the comedy and viewtiful lifeslices makes it very worth watching IMO. Oh and beware of the intro surprise.

It gets more and more awesome as the characters develop. Season 2 is great.

I´m up to episode 10 of Code Geass and just wow....

It´s like the bastard child of Death Note and Gundam 00 resulting when the episodes are trying to be serious it´s so bad that I can´t help but laugh at it and most of the main male characters look like they could be killed by a swift breeze.

Seriously, if your interested in developing an brain aneurysm you should watch this it´s so bad.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!