N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Prince of Tennis is the same recyled stuff over and over. Players come to a match. Crap they're difficult. Well we'll just pull something out the bag and take the lead.

Alternatively: Shit I just did something and all of our efforts were to waste.

Why do I still watch it though? It's good stuff.

That's cause the last 2 volumes aren't in english yet. Not officially anyway. Only 10 official volumes in english is out, and 11 in Japan. You might find a scanlation of the 11th if your lucky.

I'm not referring to the manga of the series. I'm referring to one of the spinoff ones based on the alternate universe shown in episode 26.

Nevermind. Thanks for trying anyway.

OmG didn't know they had made an anime of Air Gear already! Since im reading the manga though, I don't know if I should bother watching something that does not cover the whole series, just like they did with tenjou tenge which is done by the same author (but damn is the story in that manga just plain confusing).

It sucks, and when it starts to get good, the anime's over. But they're making a 2nd season I think. Still worth watching, although the manga is infinitely better.

God, Kurenai is so awesome. It's so refreshing to have a series with so much charm and be genuinely funny without relying on slapstick comedy or over exaggerated characters. This really is the best series this season and you're missing out if you don't even give it at least a two episode test.

Also if anyone could refer me to where I could find all the volumes Evangelion: Angelic Days (yes I'm a fag) I will be forever indebted to that person. I've been searching for the final volumes for hours now with no success. :cry:
Angelic Days volumes 1-6 are available on amazon.co.uk. I've also seen them in Forbidden Planet. You might also want to check out a doujin (kind of an... unnofficial fan manga) called Re-Take. It's available online, be warned that it has a bit of nudity in it, but is a must-read for eva fans who have finished the series.

Guest Maase

My god, loved episode 353 of One Piece

My god, that was epic, connecting a character to something that Hapenned in something like the 80 episode, epic.

I feel so sorry for Brook, he has the saddest story of the group :(

EDIT: PLEASE, DON'T POST SPOILERS OF THE MANGA HERE, I AVOIDED EVERY FREAKING SITE OF ANIME EXCEPT THIS ONE, DON'T RUIN THIS ONE TOO, PLEASEEE!!!

Any body watch Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 here?

Its almost getting as good as series one now, series one was the fastest time it took me to watch any series, 25 episodes and took care of it in less than a day because the story is so damn good.

Its like Death Note, but with more action than the Near and Mello arc. Oh it also has giant robots, and chicks dig giant robots.

Any body watch Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 here?

Its almost getting as good as series one now, series one was the fastest time it took me to watch any series, 25 episodes and took care of it in less than a day because the story is so damn good.

Its like Death Note, but with more action than the Near and Mello arc. Oh it also has giant robots, and chicks dig giant robots.

Code Geass, whereas it's good, has absolutely nothing on Death Note! Death Note is far more superior in every way!

...still, that's only my opinion! lol

Code Geass, whereas it's good, has absolutely nothing on Death Note! Death Note is far more superior in every way!

...still, that's only my opinion! lol

Im torn myself really, I absolutely love death note. Bought every manga volume on release, doing the same for the anime dvd's now. Absolutely amazing series, but I felt it lacked the high amount of running emotions compared to Geass.

I'l wait until the story finishes to make my judgement, but I'm slightly leaning towards Geass.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

KAMIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ahh welcome to a world where the pain will not go away for a VERY long time. In fact, 6 months is STILL not enough for me :cry:

At least realise that you are not alone :(

Ahh welcome to a world where the pain will not go away for a VERY long time. In fact, 6 months is STILL not enough for me :cry:

At least realise that you are not alone :(

I gotta say,

For a shounen to kill its soul, that's pretty awesome! I thought the guy at the beginning of ep 1 was Kamina, but going back I can know recognize Simon's voice. Can't wait until he gets that badass.

I gotta say,

For a shounen to kill its soul, that's pretty awesome! I thought the guy at the beginning of ep 1 was Kamina, but going back I can know recognize Simon's voice. Can't wait until he gets that badass.

Trust me its epic. I actually stopped watching for a day because I was so crushed. But the show gets even better. : peace:

I gotta say,

That part at the beggining is awesome, it really fits well with the ending.

My god, loved episode 353 of One Piece

My god, that was epic, connecting a character to something that Hapenned in something like the 80 episode, epic.

I feel so sorry for Brook, he has the saddest story of the group :(

Yeah that episode was cool, a total surprise! I never would've seen that coming even though I saw loads of people post that there was a big surprise before I watched it. If I had sat for 30mins and brainstormed possible surprises, I probably wouldn't have come up with that
:D

You really think Brook's story is sadder than Robin's? I didn't even feel a stir of emotion hearing about Brook's past. Nami's and Robin's were heartbreaking.

All the anime you just mentioned are top-notch. I kinda wish I could unwatch them so I could experience the all for the first time again. (I'm still in the middle of watching Dennou Coil and Samurai Champloo though.)

Yeahp :D I'm making very slow progress though, as im watching them all at the same time. I should really focus on one rather than watch an episode of one then another... And is Samurai Champloo episodic or does the 'Samurai who smells of samurais' thing act as an story arc? Was never a fan of episodic stuff...

Just watched the first episode of Kurenai. Odd anime. Not really sure what I was supposed to think, except that the old grumpy dude looked exactly like Touya Kouyo from Hikaru no Go. Still, I'm interested and going to keep watching....

Just watched the first episode of Kurenai. Odd anime. Not really sure what I was supposed to think, except that the old grumpy dude looked exactly like Touya Kouyo from Hikaru no Go. Still, I'm interested and going to keep watching....

YES

Keep it up, the second episode will give you a better impression of what the series is actually like.

Yes well I'm only watching it because you kept posting the name of it in bold and it seemed that if you cared that much it might be worth checking out :heh: plus it's always nice to go into a series completely blind, knowing nothing but the name.

Ahh the ending, the water works turned on, previous deaths came across as shocking..but the ending.. :(

nia404vo2.jpg

I lol'ed. Truly tragic. Don't think i can ever watch 2 episodes from this anime ever again. Too sad.

Anyways new naruto. Simply have to say, I didn't expect that result. Quite speechless.

EDIT:

Actually, after thinking about it a tiny bit, i expect madara to use sasuke in his crazed state for his own benefit. Where Naruto, with new abilities in tow, will save him from his madness after a truly epic fight. With Sasuke's screams of you don't understand, Naruto will say, something like "how can I NOT understand? Look at yourself. You whom I considered to be a brother, is acting crazy in my eyes, just like Itachi was in yours." Can't wait for what happens next.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!