Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

So it finally showed up in the Manga?

Only spoken about so far. I think we'll see some of it/know what it is after this arc.

Thing is hes only gone and created something he cant use really.

Yeah the furento something rasengan. It's so powerful, it hurts him almost as much as it does his foe. one big technique like that really doesnt convince me too much when you look at the ridiculous arsenal that characters like sasuke and his now deceased brother itachi had.

No that's not it.

He learns the Fuuton Rasengan and Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken. Also he can use it with a clone so it doesn't damaga his arm. Also it's imcomplete and have only seen Fuuton Rasengan and know barely anything of it.

His 'that' jutsu hasn't been seen only spoken about and it was 'left' for Naruto to complete. If you read the manga you'll this. If not, wait for the anime to catch up.

to me, it feels like Naruto is turning into a one trick pony. Make some clones, distract enemy, then hit them with your [inser spirit bomb-esque move of choice here]

Dumb thing is, I complain, but I am still gonna watch and read naruto. And even possibly watch this filler.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only spoken about so far. I think we'll see some of it/know what it is after this arc.

No that's not it.

He learns the Fuuton Rasengan and Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken. Also he can use it with a clone so it doesn't damaga his arm. Also it's imcomplete and have only seen Fuuton Rasengan and know barely anything of it.

His 'that' jutsu hasn't been seen only spoken about and it was 'left' for Naruto to complete. If you read the manga you'll this. If not, wait for the anime to catch up.

Yeah read the manga. Even so the crater from his training was from the incomplete move i feel. Maybe im wrong but I feel he has only learnt one new move in the training with Kakashi.

Then the 'that jutsu' could have been the ninetails, even though its not really a jutsu. I dunno, but so far I am not impressed. Naruto still has a long way to go. Heck he is still a genin, though making it to a chuunin should be simple enough. Jounin, well, he does have cunning and smartness when it is most called for, but leading a team, not yet.

That 'that jutsu' isn't the ninetails. Anyone who's read the manga would knows that by now though. Especially with the jutsus background. And even anime watchers would perhaps know this since Naruto can't rememmber anything when he goes 4 tails, so it can't be that the Kyuubi power since he can't remember, yet knows about the jutsu.

As for the Fuuton Rasengan. I's not like he can use it against Sasuke, it would kill him. We've only ever seen FRS properly and in action and just FR in a combined jutsu. He doesn't exactly have time to take exams though does he :heh:

I've began liking Naruto more from near the end of the arc since he actuall becomes smarter and more cunning when it comes to fights instead of jumping in and throwing Shadow Clones every where, now he uses them properly.

That 'that jutsu' isn't the ninetails. Anyone who's read the manga would knows that by now though. Especially with the jutsus background. And even anime watchers would perhaps know this since Naruto can't rememmber anything when he goes 4 tails, so it can't be that the Kyuubi power since he can't remember, yet knows about the jutsu.

Im skeptical so I have set my sights low in anticipation of 'that jutsu' being the use of the kyuubi as 'that jutsu' has not been mentioned anywhere since Jiraiya, and naruto knows that the chakra of the kyuubi hurts him, and that he can lose control if too much is used (we don't know if Jiraiya told him about how he nearly killed him from the rampage).

As for the Fuuton Rasengan. I's not like he can use it against Sasuke, it would kill him. We've only ever seen FRS properly and in action and just FR in a combined jutsu. He doesn't exactly have time to take exams though does he :heh:

I've began liking Naruto more from near the end of the arc since he actuall becomes smarter and more cunning when it comes to fights instead of jumping in and throwing Shadow Clones every where, now he uses them properly.

He may use the shadow clones properly, but that's all he seems to use. Also, he cant use the Fuuton Rasengan against sasuke because of the nature alignment. It would only fuel Sasuke's attacks, plus it would be seen from a mile away. Also, if they were to battle now, sasuke's eye techniques alone would probably end the fight quickly. Hence why i said Naruto has a long way to go, even just to overcome his rival, let alone become hokage.

Well, I'm kinda torn, Naruto is supposed to be stubborn and not that talented, I don't want him to be perfect all of the sudden, what I like about them is his wits and stubbornness, on the other hand he's always the doing the same thing.

But the way he uses his Kage Bunshins improved a lot, specially in the fight against Kakashi. Which is in a way, off-putting, because that's mainly what he does, but considering it's an awesome and forbidden technique knowing how to use it effectively is great. He does fight much better now with more fluidity and technique and the fights have been enjoyable.

What I'd like to see is Naruto controlling the Kyuubi's Chakra more like he did against Neji.

Well, I'm kinda torn, Naruto is supposed to be stubborn and not that talented, I don't want him to be perfect all of the sudden, what I like about them is his wits and stubbornness, on the other hand he's always the doing the same thing.

But the way he uses his Kage Bunshins improved a lot, specially in the fight against Kakashi. Which is in a way, off-putting, because that's mainly what he does, but considering it's an awesome and forbidden technique knowing how to use it effectively is great. He does fight much better now with more fluidity and technique and the fights have been enjoyable.

What I'd like to see is Naruto controlling the Kyuubi's Chakra more like he did against Neji.

I used to want the Kyuubi chakra use, but I think it's cooler and more, i dunno, noble, if naruto shines using his own power and abilities like he is doing right now. That's what I am liking at the moment.

Im skeptical so I have set my sights low in anticipation of 'that jutsu' being the use of the kyuubi as 'that jutsu' has not been mentioned anywhere since Jiraiya, and naruto knows that the chakra of the kyuubi hurts him, and that he can lose control if too much is used (we don't know if Jiraiya told him about how he nearly killed him from the rampage).

He may use the shadow clones properly, but that's all he seems to use. Also, he cant use the Fuuton Rasengan against sasuke because of the nature alignment. It would only fuel Sasuke's attacks, plus it would be seen from a mile away. Also, if they were to battle now, sasuke's eye techniques alone would probably end the fight quickly. Hence why i said Naruto has a long way to go, even just to overcome his rival, let alone become hokage.

But it's been confirmed it isn't the Kyuubi since he left it for him to do and after Jiraiya interrogated folk in the toad, he spoke about it.

He can only use it against Chidori/Chidori Nagashi and that monstrous move he done against Itachi. He can only beat the lightning techniques but Sasuke doesn't seem to use fire to much and even then, his ones aren't strong. He could easily of learned new ones though. Sasuke might see the attack being performed but know nothing about it, though obviously evade it, which won't be too hard cause of the Sharingan. Who knows if Naruto can pull it off with the help of Kishi :heh:

Naruto still has some way. He really needs more Jutsu instead of Kage Bushin and variations of Rasengan. He needs to make more, he's become smarter, but is limited cause off the lack of Jutsu. Shouldn't take too long for him to learn/get taught other jutsu. A wind sheild would be cool I think.

Also he needs Jutsu that won't kill you in 1 hit.

But it's been confirmed it isn't the Kyuubi since he left it for him to do and after Jiraiya interrogated folk in the toad, he spoke about it.

He can only use it against Chidori/Chidori Nagashi and that monstrous move he done against Itachi. He can only beat the lightning techniques but Sasuke doesn't seem to use fire to much and even then, his ones aren't strong. He could easily of learned new ones though. Sasuke might see the attack being performed but know nothing about it, though obviously evade it, which won't be too hard cause of the Sharingan. Who knows if Naruto can pull it off with the help of Kishi

:heh:

Naruto still has some way. He really needs more Jutsu instead of Kage Bushin and variations of Rasengan. He needs to make more, he's become smarter, but is limited cause off the lack of Jutsu. Shouldn't take too long for him to learn/get taught other jutsu. A wind sheild would be cool I think.

Also he needs Jutsu that won't kill you in 1 hit.

LOL very agreed on last part.

I dont really remember that conversation with the toad but i do remember a scroll being taken to naruto. Also sasuke now has amerterasu, but then again that technique owns pretty much everything.

Maybe an idea for a new tech for Naruto is to use his clones as bombs in away, exploding on touch like dbz's gotenks super ghost attack. Though that sounds too brutal.

And while sakura's fighting style is cool, she has the intelligence and skill to mix it up a little more. Genjutsu use from her, like kakashi suggested, would be immense with her fighting style. Distract the opponent and then finish them with a 1 hit KO

LOL very agreed on last part.

I dont really remember that conversation with the toad but i do remember a scroll being taken to naruto. Also sasuke now has amerterasu, but then again that technique owns pretty much everything.

Maybe an idea for a new tech for Naruto is to use his clones as bombs in away, exploding on touch like dbz's gotenks super ghost attack. Though that sounds too brutal.

And while sakura's fighting style is cool, she has the intelligence and skill to mix it up a little more. Genjutsu use from her, like kakashi suggested, would be immense with her fighting style. Distract the opponent and then finish them with a 1 hit KO

Minato left the Jutsu for Naruto to complete but it needs a large amount of chakra, which Naruto can get from the Kyuubi. Him and Jiraiya tried to get the chakra, turned the seal slightly but the Kyuubis chakra blared out.

Yea, now he has Amataresu, but not sure if he can only use it when he sees Madara or anything, but Madara did say he transferred them. Wonder if it will be the permanents MS or the one that makes you blind. Would be cool if he used the clones in different ways somehow, like bombs as you said by attaching exploding seals to them or something.

After the whole Sasuke thing, the attention is going to Kakashi and Sakura and there getting developed. Whos the main character? It's Sasuke isn't it?

Minato left the Jutsu for Naruto to complete but it needs a large amount of chakra, which Naruto can get from the Kyuubi. Him and Jiraiya tried to get the chakra, turned the seal slightly but the Kyuubis chakra blared out.

Yea, now he has Amataresu, but not sure if he can only use it when he sees Madara or anything, but Madara did say he transferred them. Wonder if it will be the permanents MS or the one that makes you blind. Would be cool if he used the clones in different ways somehow, like bombs as you said by attaching exploding seals to them or something.

After the whole Sasuke thing, the attention is going to Kakashi and Sakura and there getting developed. Whos the main character? It's Sasuke isn't it?

Yeah but then, 'Sasuke' as the title doesn't have such a good ring to it as does 'Naruto'. Heck it shouldn't even be called Naruto with it's huge cast of characters.

By the same logic House wouldn't be called house. Naruto is still the main character for the first 150 episodes.

Not same logic. House feels like the main character. Naruto, at times, doesn't .

EDIT: Just remembered the best thing about Naruto, that he never gives up and that he grows quickly, so I think I have been a bit harsh in all the criticisms of him, as we can probably expect him to catch up with his foes quickly due to his determination.

Awesome an OVA! :grin:

I love Lucky Star it's one of my favourite anime's! :D

It isn't for everyone though and can move quite slowly if you don't enjoy there long meaningless conversations. :heh:

Also you have to get past the first few episodes as they are not great and were written by someone else?

I did not enjoy the first episode really and glad I watched past it!

I found it really funny especially the manga store shop assistants! :heart:

Konota FTW!

Lucky star is a terrible comedy with about 5 laughs in the entire 13 episode series.

Otaku's lap it up however, as it is tailored for them.

It's a 24 episode series. :heh:

In before "doesn't change the fact there are only 5 laughs." [noparse];-)[/noparse]

I've been thinking of watching Lucky Star after I've finished Evangelion (not long to go, now.) But I'm not too keen on the style that the characters have been drawn, plus other reasons...I dunno...should I watch it? :wtf:

The style? That's just... normal. It's just that it's quite an old series, well about 13 years old now. To be honest when you're used to things like dub Naruto on Youtube, mindfuck series' like Evangelion might not be your thing. But if you get to the end and then watch End of Evangelion (the movie with an alternate ending for the last two episodes), it's well worth it.

The style? That's just... normal. It's just that it's quite an old series, well about 13 years old now. To be honest when you're used to things like dub Naruto on Youtube, mindfuck series' like Evangelion might not be your thing. But if you get to the end and then watch End of Evangelion (the movie with an alternate ending for the last two episodes), it's well worth it.

I thought he was talking about the style of characters in Lucky Star, which is odd, because they're fairly generic (albeit with good animation and sakuga quality), just as the style of Eva is fairly generic for old anime.

Ah i totally misread. Yeah, I wondered how you could be against the style of Eva :heh:

I've never given Lucky Star a fair chance. I think because I really didn't like the whole first episode. That whole "how do you eat the chocolate thing" scene just didn't make me laugh, and it went on forever.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!