Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Again this is opinion. We all watch it and like it. It's nice to know how you see the anime but that won't change anyone elses opinion.

I like it too. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the fact that it sucks.

And why's that?

Yeh, O_W I watched the movies. One of them was just recapping everything in the episodes though, wasn't it? I generally just watch anime's as they are, and like them based on the enjoyment I get from them. I didn't really find the story that interesting in all honesty. I guess it was groundbreaking for its time though.

Try it again. Seriously, do eet!

Oh and recent Bleach is awesome. O_W complains about everything. The filler/bounto arc isn't that good but I've enjoyed the recent stuff a lot.

No it isn't. Recent Bleach is 99% generic crap. I still watch it, though.

And no I don't. I only complain about what sucks.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should try reading the eva manga. Not as much of a mind fuck (although I havent seen all of eva, just the old movies and the last episode which hurt my head) and some bits have been changed for the better. There is also an eva manga set in a similar universe but it seems to be more a high school drama. Not bothered to check that out...yet.

Back to naruto just skimmed through the shippuden movie and I swear that he conjures a fricking spirit bomb. Really need some subs to tell what the hell is going on.

And wish i watched the beck that I downloaded as I want to be a better person too =/

The EVA movies are supposed to be easier to understand and make more sense than the original series, according to Anno.

And Shadow, don't forget that from the 2nd EVA movie onwards everything starts to change so watching the original series is not going to help you.

About Naruto, I agree, Naruto should have learned use some kind of frog jutsu after all that time training with Giraya.

The lastest bleach episode has left a definite WTF in my mind.

How could he have defeated grimmjow and then gotten away with inoue, why did they just change it all of a sudden?! Why a new arc in the seemingly middle of another arc?!

I'm so confused :(

the bleach anime had nearly caught up the manga so this was bound to happen. the bleach animators aren't the masters of dragging out the story like the naruto animators. THere is a big gap there, yet they still add in filler, which is confusing, unless it is there to flesh out some characters more.

To be honest it's better to have a filler arc like One Piece then back into the action, instead of a year of filler or whatever. Although it looks like Naruto's filler is going to be much better than Bleach's.

you should try reading the eva manga. Not as much of a mind fuck (although I havent seen all of eva, just the old movies and the last episode which hurt my head) and some bits have been changed for the better. There is also an eva manga set in a similar universe but it seems to be more a high school drama. Not bothered to check that out...yet.
I thought the Eva manga was more of a mindfuck in some places... some parts of it are just more extreme. Although at the same time, Shinji is less of a pansy. A couple of things that are much more extreme would be

The EVA movies are supposed to be easier to understand and make more sense than the original series, according to Anno.

And Shadow, don't forget that from the 2nd EVA movie onwards everything starts to change so watching the original series is not going to help you.

About Naruto, I agree, Naruto should have learned use some kind of frog jutsu after all that time training with Giraya.

Noticed it seemed different from the preview of the second one. It's some of the backgrounds of things I want to check out.

And i'm gonna read the manga at one point, but the volumes take ages to come out so i'm waiting untill the 12th is out which is supposed to be the last/ Then again might read it soon since 11 is out and it can build up the suspension instead of having it all infront of me.

Guest Stefkov

Damn all these Naruto Manga spoilers I've gone and gotten like, a bulk of all of it. Minus a few of the newer ones. Lets get reading.

And i'm gonna read the manga at one point, but the volumes take ages to come out so i'm waiting untill the 12th is out which is supposed to be the last/ Then again might read it soon since 11 is out and it can build up the suspension instead of having it all infront of me.

It's incredible how they released the 1st volume in 1994, it's only 12 volumes total and they haven't finished it yet. That's less than a volume/year.

I've read the eva mange as well and some of it can be more confusing than the series. There are quite a few funny bits in it as well.

I've just finished watch the new movie and i'm not sure if it was the subs or not that were wrong or if its just me but wasn't the first angel shinji fights the thrid angel. The subs said it was the fourth and I dont speak japanese at all so I can really tell for myself. It happens with the last angel in the movie as well. I was sure that was the fifth but the subs said sixth. That fight was epic though. It really does put the series to shame.

Full list of specs for death note volume 1 Uk dvd

* Episodes 1-8

* English and Japanese 2.0 Audio

* Optional English Subtitles

* English Voice Actor Behind-the-Scenes Feature

* Japanese Animation and Character Designer Interview

* Audio Commentary for Episode 7

* Production Art Gallery

* Clean Opening

* Clean Closing

* Bleach Trailer

* DVD Credits