N-Europe

Guest Stefkov
Hayate no Gotoku! is looking pretty good from the one episode I've watched, hopefully it carries on this way, anyone watch this?

Yes and yes.

It's really good.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

The next episode of Hayate looks.. interesting.

Swimsuit episode looks like a Transformer/Gundam in there aswell.

I watch that on a regular basis. It's made of God and Win.

That is a pretty strong statement to make.

Would you go as far to say it was made of Champion too?

Yeah, I'm gonna watch the rest and then I may make such crazy statements.

Yeah I sometimes have trouble with subs on my iPod, I like to take anime on the train back to Sheff, passes the journey much quicker. 95% of the time its ok, but I remember having trouble with Death Note, especially the unique fonts for a Shinigami's speech or whatever.

I just finished Hikaru no Go. Well, for an anime about a board game, it's hardly for everyone. Yet I found it compelling to the end. Possibly the worst dressed anime characters since... well ever, but moving, interesting and intelligent. Now... where's that new years special I hear about?

I just finished Hikaru no Go. Well, for an anime about a board game, it's hardly for everyone. Yet I found it compelling to the end. Possibly the worst dressed anime characters since... well ever, but moving, interesting and intelligent. Wish there was more!

Have you seen the special? That's very good, if you haven't yet.

Have you seen the special? That's very good, if you haven't yet.
Ha yea, just read about it on wiki, actually editted it in before you hit submit. I'm gettin it now... annoyingly slowly >.< might save it for the train journey on Tuesday though, even if it's awesome, I can wait cos it happens to be the exact length of my journey ^^
I'm gradulary making my way up the Naruto Episode ladder. I'm now on episode 127. Still a long way to go until Shippuden.
You're six episodes from the best episode in the first part. No, the series so far.

Also, get here gradually, it's for the best. You've got fillers to go through soon (starting at 136) and 90% of those are miserable. You could even skip them from about 150 onwards if you like. Plus, if you go slowly, by the time you get to Shippuuden there will be a lot to watch in one go, which will negate some of the pacing issues and make it more enjoyable :)

Guest Stefkov
Lucky Star is out :D

The latest one episode 15? Watched it last night, the ending was very different.

Episode 133 of Naruto was amazing. I absolutely loved it.

Plus I say go through the fillers. They may be boring to watch but like Shorty said, there will be quite a few Shippuuden episodes to work through. You won't have to watch a boring episode then wait 2 weeks for a better one.