Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

Finally up to date with Shippuuden...now I have to wait for the next episode to come out :cry:

Just watched Episode 1 of Bleach, love the story already. It amazes me the stuff they come up with.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little back on the manga, but if it sounds good in the anime, doesn't really make any difference.

Anime does sound good but it can mislead people.

You'll see when those people at the start of episode 1 are introduced (well shortly after)

Anyway started watch Grappler Baki/Baki The Grappler.On episode 20 and just watched it on youtube but the rest of the episodes aren't uploaded yet so I went,meh i'll download the rest.Also started downloading hunterxhunter.All 92 episodes until there's more.Damn mangaka taking a long break from it :angry:

Wagnan Midnight first ep is out! Watched it this morning. For fans of Initial D!!! GO DOWNLOAD NOW!

I love initial D but what is this Midnight thing you speak of??? Same sort of high tension after hours racing. I'm in.

What's the TOS anime about? Does it tell the story of the game? If so, that would prevent me from playing it (I mean this in a good way, didn't like it much).

The OVA is so loosely based around the game, as in some bits are cut/ missed out to make it into 4 eps. You won't lose out on anything in the game by watching it, well the first ova at least.

I just finished I''s... so awesome ;_;

I'm a sucker for romance, since I don't have any in my life... sigh...

The life of a nerd, otaku and geek.

I''s the manga? I've read the first couple of volumes of that, I think Masakazu Katsura is great. I preferred Video Girl Ai though. (read all 15 volumes of that)

Guest Stefkov

The opening video to Lucky Star is just immense. The animation is amazing.

You cant help but just stare...

The rest of the episode was good aswell, only on episode 2 aswell.

The ToS anime brings back a lot of memories, but I can't help feeling they "animed" it too much. I didn't know that Genis was pronounced Genius in japan, made me lol.

I'm pretty sure this would be better if I hadn't finished ToS already.

EDIT: man, it's an awesome game.

The opening video to Lucky Star is just immense. The animation is amazing.

You cant help but just stare...

The rest of the episode was good aswell, only on episode 2 aswell.

Yeah it's amazing and the girls are surprisingly sexy in the opening considering they're anime chibi lolis.

Guest Stefkov

Yeah, they are sexy even though they're like...young?

The second one in on the left always draws my eyes for some reason.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!