N-Europe

Le one and only AMV (it's about Naruto)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWEOnBKPhEA

Another one of my favourites

This one ain't so much about the fighting more about

Naruto's World

Heres another one. Ignore the Rurouni Kenshin, it gets better after that :wink:

Toushi

I don't really like the music in this one nor have i seen any of it before but c'mon its yuri. : peace:

Bachelorette

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is folks favorite anime osts?

Here is mine :)

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex OST

gitssacost1.jpg

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex OST 3

gitssacost3.jpg

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Be Human

gitsbhost.jpg

Cowboy Bebop: Blue

200px-CBOST03Blue.jpg

Cowboy Bebop: Box Set

200px-CowboyBebopCDbox.jpg

AAAH, finally some good azumanga love. And some gorgeous AMV's back there.

Although i found the Euphoria one strange:

I'm not too fammilar with RahXephon but this AMV makes me want to watch. It is also no.1 at animemusicvideos.org

Euphoria

Because in AMV Hell 3 there's a short scene where it shows that exact same music, with the exact same effects, timed with the music in the exact same way, being the only difference that the anime being displayed was Azumanga Daioh instead of RahXephon.

Jesus Christ i've found an AMV I enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lPKzv2o19U

I suppose it's because it doesn't use some gay Linkin Park song.

That's one of the funniest AMV's i've seen. I love it.

Since most of you already covered my favourites, like Evangelion Opus, Engel, the naruto techniques one and the Naruto Hell, i'll post a strange one.

AMV Hell 3 is a one hour long AMV which covers dozens of anime titles with funny, non-sense micro AMV's made by 60 contributors. It features 220 funny micro AMV's. It's like playing Wario Ware, but as it's one hour long i know many of you won't even click, but give it a try later, it's very fun. I love the ending by the way.

Skip the first 2 minutes if you want, they'r pointless.

AMV Hell official website.

Also:

Couldn't find better quality.

Funniest: Azumanga Daioh/School Rumble 2

Violent: Neon Genesis Evangelion (i don't wantch too many violent animes)

Depressing: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Coolest: GTO/Naruto/Golden Boy

Did anyone here that watched Evangelion understand any of it. I sure as hell didn't.

You'r not supposed to understand it at the 1st time. I've seen it 2 or 3 times and i still don't get a lot of things. And i think some of them can't be understood.

But post where your mind is stuck, maybe some of us can help.

Nice little history of anime video.

That was some interesting video Dante.

What were you left wondering about? Maybe I can answer your Evangelion-related questions.

Please ask away, it'd give me something to do. Plus it's always nice to help people understand such a brilliant show.

All these years on I'm still learning new things about Evangelion. I've basically given up trying to find the answers myself, instead I obsessively read the musings and discoveries of others. I guess you could say I'm lazy, but I'm not wasting time on groundless theories this way. Saying that, I very much doubt all of Evangelion's mysteries will be uncovered.

As far as remaining questions about a series go, I'm currently reading into the Tenchi Muyo OVA which, for a simple harem comedy on the suface, has been so expansively developed and planned out it's almost terrifying.