N-Europe

Your idea of what the home button does

Emasher

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing it just opens up a mini window, like an xbox blade. on it has what mii's are on your controller if any are on it, Battery life, messages, a return to wii channels button.

You know, despite the info Ninty has just told us, we still don't know quite a lot of information. damn them.

I'm guessing it just opens up a mini window, like an xbox blade. on it has what mii's are on your controller if any are on it, Battery life, messages, a return to wii channels button.

You know, despite the info Ninty has just told us, we still don't know quite a lot of information. damn them.

I think it will do that, but the whole screen with 12 Channel boxes will pop up letting you select other things, like your friends list.... I think that will be called the Home Screen.

Rofl @ the 3d projection :laughing:

Well, they said you take your wiimote round to some ones house to transfer your mii's, so in theory you press the home button to well, take you home. They never said anything about walking back.

remeber the wiimote is only 32 dollars american (includes nunchuck)

It doesnt include the nunchuck, the wiimote is 32 dollars but like the nunchuck is slightly less and has to be bought seperately.

Any ways, teleportation technology is rather cheap but efficient.