Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my dad picked up my wii + 3 games I had preordered, however GAME are a fucking bunch of money grabbing spinless imps. They said to my dad that you need an extra memory card(not sure if they sold him a gamecube memory card or an sd card) because them memory on the console would be used up fast.

I hate it when they con people, cos it will only be run down if they actually decide to use the vc which I am not planning to. So anyone else get someone to pick it up.

You heard me right GAME staff are con artistes

I was in Toys R Us this morning and a guy was doing the same, trying to sell a mem card even though the customer didnt want one yet. I stepped in and told him about the internal memory and the customer thanked me and walked away while the staff give me an angry look. Needless to say I walked away laughing.

I was in Toys R Us this morning and a guy was doing the same, trying to sell a mem card even though the customer didnt want one yet. I stepped in and told him about the internal memory and the customer thanked me and walked away while the staff give me an angry look. Needless to say I walked away laughing.

Well I am going to take it back and say it doesn't work, and then proceed to tell them its on about something about needing to connect it up to the internet.

Yes I have rang up trading standards about this as well and they say their getting alot of complaints about this so are apparently going to issue GAME a final warning about this

Not kidding at all. shouted the delivery driver when I realised I had three and he just said to ring Argos, didn't notice there were other people's names on them till he was gone. Argos are sending me a £5 gift voucher and refunding my delivery cost for letting me know. They're picking them up from me on Monday, which means there's going to be 2 unhappy people today. I can take pics if you want proof.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!