NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

I'll be glad when this thread is over in three days from now. It's being going on for far to long and people have bein repeating their numbers way to much now. On topic, though: as for me, I'm twelveth on my pre-order list - and it's not a first come, first serve one - and they've sort-of guaranteed it. They're not totally sure though, but they wanted to bet on it, just because being number twelve gets your chances preticulairy high. Of topic though, I again express my hope for this thread to be doomed forever and never be dug up again.

Just thought I'd finally register (after months of following this thread and forum) to say that my Gameplay order says Picked and Despatched!:bouncy:

Of course, it wont be here till Friday - but at least its getting closer to then.

And I have the day booked off work to really enjoy it...

(Did have a screengrab of my order page just to show but this forum wont let me link to images until I've made 15 posts.. pff, great stuff :idea: )

Just thought I'd finally register (after months of following this thread and forum) to say that my Gameplay order says Picked and Despatched!:bouncy:

Of course, it wont be here till Friday - but at least its getting closer to then.

(Did have a screengrab of my order page just to show but this forum wont let me link to images until I've made 15 posts.. pff, great stuff :idea: )

Hey, and welcome!

If you want to put that link in your post, PM it to me and i'll edit your post to include the link. Should work.

Might e-mail toy r us to ask them what the hell is going on.

Do it, it's so close to launch.

Hey, and welcome!

If you want to put that link in your post, PM it to me and i'll edit your post to include the link. Should work.

It's ok.. im sure other people with Gameplay have already seen it for themselves :)

But thanks for the welcome.

:blank:

*checks preorders status* ... ah well.

Good to hear that you're getting it dispatched, perhaps you'll get it thursday? Did you have an email from Gameplay before the status was updated? I still haven't got one...

Welcome, you use Gameplay and you like Phoenix Wright, so I like you so far

I hope GAME ring me tommorow, otherwise im gonna be one paranoid little customer. (If I saved up my money for that long without getting a job for nothing im gonna go crackers)

If I didn't get a Wii on Friday I personally would just buy a 360 instead, with Gears of War and Viva Pinata because I'm already thinking about getting one next year, Microsoft has made one attractive console. :hehe:

Man Wii Play just got confirmed and will be delivered on the morning.

Atleast I can play with the wii-mote. lol. MAN FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE TORTURE I TELL YOU!!!!

If I didn't get a Wii on Friday I personally would just buy a 360 instead, with Gears of War and Viva Pinata because I'm already thinking about getting one next year, Microsoft has made one attractive console. :hehe:

its really good and thats a good plan! then get a Wii after Christmas.

I got a call from Game today saying that games and accessories will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. I already knew this a couple of weeks ago and I still think it's shit.

Do it, it's so close to launch.

I just have, it said on my invoice i got right after i place my order that it should be delivered on the 8th and they aim to deliver on the release of any pre-orders. Currently my order status is "pre-order, on hold" so im assuming that they have the wii ready they are just waiting to dispatch it.

Well I got an e-mail from Gameplay...

..stating this week's top sellers and all that ¬¬

WHY DAMN YOU WHY :(

I'm starting to think I wont get mine :(

Well I got an e-mail from Gameplay...

..stating this week's top sellers and all that ¬¬

WHY DAMN YOU WHY :(

I'm starting to think I wont get mine :(

I haven't even recieved that email...lol.

Well I still have a bad feeling

Because I decided to get everything in one go i.e. Zelda, Monkey Ball, 3 Wiimotes and 3 Nunchucks...I worry that they wont ship it until they get everything

I'm just wondering? Are GAME using the RRP of Twilight Princess (£34.99), or are they charging people £39.99?

Thieving bastards.

I still don't know how much I'm paying for it yet.

i'd pay £50 for it but £39.99 sounds okay by me

Despite it being wrong, I applaud game. They know business all too well, the Wii's scarce every were in the country and they know people will be willing to pay anything. Hence the higher RRP and the bundles with no saving what so ever.

less than 4 days away and i still dont know if ill be getting my wii from play.com on launch day :weep: anyone else getting worried that friday may turn out to be not as good as expected ??

Simple economics lads. When the demand is high, raise the price!

Supply and demand!

That may be an ok philosophy for Ebay, but a supposedly reputable retailer should know better.