NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Even the £6 worth of rewards points GAME are offering with their so called

"Bundles" doesn't make up for the price difference between GAME and Gamestation.

Hmmm forgot about rerward points should save me some money on zelda - glad I ordered other 2 games online both for under £30.

Roll on Friday!

:bouncy:

Does anyone know how much you'll get trading in a GameCube boxed with the original controller into GameStation?

I got £15 in Game, if that's any help.

I got £15 in Game, if that's any help.

Hmm, its not really worth trading it in for that amount... I'm going to phone GS tomorrow I think.

Does anyone know how much you'll get trading in a GameCube boxed with the original controller into GameStation?

£20, boxed or not. That's trade, £15 cash.

Friday is just to far away, well.... uhh, yer i was gona trade in my lovely cube, but i just could not, and anyway £20 is not really worth it, im rather anoyed about GAME orders but i spose my fault for GAME, ah well just need to get cash :D, so what do i need to do for fifty smackers, takin alllll bets!

Cheeky boss at work tried to get me to go in on thursday night. I booked the night off because I have an exam Friday morning, but it works doubly well for midnight launch. Sure as hell was not going to go in for him.

Thursday could come slower, too much uni work to do. Though when it comes, oh it will be glorious.

£20 for boed cube......:shakehead

thats a load of balls. I'm not getting rid of mine anyway. I never had the idea of doing so. Its gonna sit there next to my 360 or its gonna get boxed. If I dont get any money and start buying retro consoles which i want to, I also want the boxes though :heh:, then its going away.

phew this "week" is going to be looooooong.. have waited for it for ages..

Anyway.. I also held onto my old console's for a long time.. but in the end gave them away to my nephews and niece.. and that was the best decision ever.. they are bringing them so much joy.. and they already kick my ass in some of the games.. ha ha

thats a load of balls.

Well as of the 15th they will be £20 pre-owned anyway.

It's not a load of balls when you consider that they are sold pre-owned for £35, it's not like there's an evil massive markup. Gamecubes are just worth very little these days, which doesn't mean it's not a great little console :)

It's not a load of balls when you consider that they are sold pre-owned for £35, it's not like there's an evil massive markup. Gamecubes are just worth very little these days, which doesn't mean it's not a great little console :)

i'm keeping mine in its box like most of my old consoles-though i don't think i'll be taking it out again unless its for use as a large paper weight or an impressive tea coaster. :p

people are work seemed to be going Wii crazy at the weekend at work. Had more people asking about it this weekend than ever. But meant a lot of disappointed parents, most of them politely asking if we had started taking preorders, I had to inform them we had started taking them in september and they thought it was stupid that people were allowed to reserve them so early!

Anyway, bit of an update on Wii supplies: At HMV we are getting the first batch then a second batch the week after (which is supposed to have all the preorders covered) then any after that are gonna be on sale, apparently a similar system to America will exist and we will get new Wii stock every week.

Does anyone know if Gameplay are dropping their prices in time for launch? I've been told yes by one chap, and no by another.

They're cutting it fine if they are!

I'm gonna keep my Gamecube for the Gamboy Player. I'll probably use it for any games that require wires :heh:

I'm planning on getting more wavebirds to use with the Wii so there are not wires going all over the place and no controllers being replaced all the time (me n my bro have our own controllers so that if your one breaks, you have to pay for it, then there's the 2 'guest' controllers, 1 of which is a Wavebird)

Didn't know where to put this so thought i'd ask.....

What are peoples thoughts on GT pro and Monster 4x4, I'm picking one up for the wheel and wondered which one isn't AS bad as the other?

Any played other versions or read reviews favourong one?

Thanks

Didn't know where to put this so thought i'd ask.....

What are peoples thoughts on GT pro and Monster 4x4, I'm picking one up for the wheel and wondered which one isn't AS bad as the other?

Any played other versions or read reviews favourong one?

Thanks

should maybe put this is the reviews thread, to keep this thread on topic I'll post u reviews of them in there but I warn you they aren't great...

My order with Game.co.uk has gone from pending this morning to despatched wohoo bring on Wiiday! :yay:

Seems every site but Gameplay are dispatching games and Wii's and frankly im a bit pissed off ... i would talk to someone on there live chat but the queue is MASSIVE! :red:

anyone had anything sent off from amazon yet? i havnt dont think money has left the bank either.

Well so far

Game

HMV

and Woolworths seem to be dispatching Wii's and games as we speak... so if they can do it why cant Gameplay... and Amazon Etc.

Well so far

Game

HMV

and Woolworths seem to be dispatching Wii's and games as we speak... so if they can do it why cant Gameplay... and Amazon Etc.

hmm yeah seems abit odd, and doesnt bode well for the postman turning up with an amazon box on friday!

hmm yeah seems abit odd, and doesnt bode well for the postman turning up with an amazon box on friday!

I just find it a little annoying that some sites are like "But its not out till friday and we wont brake street date" when they can clearly send it out early because the other sites are doing it already.

Its like when Wind Waker came out... someone broke street date and i went to Game and picked it up a day early... on the thursday.

Got a call just now from Virgin saying my pre-ordered Wii is in stock and I can pick it up on Friday.

Only thing is I didn't actually pre-order the Wii, I pre-ordered Zelda only LOL. Oh well, there's my contigency plan! If I get one from Game like I'm supposed to I'll call up Virgin and tell them to forget about my pre-order.

Well so far

Game

HMV

I have one ordered at Gameplay aswell and its still not moving. Funny thing is isnt Gameplay owned by Game? So surely they should send them out at the same time?