NEurope
Tellyn

Endless Ocean

Well, he just said that if it's for relaxing, he prefers to read a book than to play a game, he never said a book was a game or interactive. I think people are just overeacting in relations to other people's opinions in regard to this game... If you don't like it, just understand that some do. And if you like it, just understand that some don't. Otherwise, there's a board called System Wars down at Gamespot's site to make you feel at home.

Well, he just said that if it's for relaxing, he prefers to read a book than to play a game, he never said a book was a game or interactive. I think people are just overeacting in relations to other people's opinions in regard to this game... If you don't like it, just understand that some do. And if you like it, just understand that some don't. Otherwise, there's a board called System Wars down at Gamespot's site to make you feel at home.

I was merely trying to explain why some people might like this kind of entertainment.

I wasn't trying to start a war!

And sometimes it is hard to understand what people mean on message boards. Just like i'm explaining myself now. :)

Looks really good, reminds me of pilotwings, except its underwater :P

Forever Blue has been reviewed by Famitsu

Score - 10/8/9/8

Forever Blue

- feels a little like a simulation, exploring areas gradually

- clever production sucks you in totally

- with the change of camera view, you can get lost at sea

- you can explore the aquatic life as much as you want or you can go looking for events

- there’s lots of stuff you can do, play at your own pace

- production is great, you can feel the mystery and magnificence of the ocean

- thanks to the effects of the mysterious music, the game feels very real

Wow, I didn't expect them to give it such a good score! The probability of me getting this game has risen substantially.

Guaranteed purchase for me, looks like a great avenue to unwind... This brings back memories of playing Mario 64 and having that soothing muisc play in the background while swimming the Mushroom Kingdom waters...

From the very beginning, I already got an eye on this one. Im glad to hear it's been very well accepted by Famitsu, still one of my trusted magazines. I think they appreciate creativity and gameplay above graphics, which some Western publications lack.

The game itself looks very interesting. i'd love to just go and explore. It may be boring at times, but i dont always need games that have me mow down enemies every second. Hopefully it'll arrive in Europe with a €45-50 price tag and with its original name. Endless Ocean doesnt sound as elegant as Forever Blue.

Apparently the game has been freezing up Japanese Wii's and is quite buggy.

Hopefully this will all be fine for the end of the year release for USA and Europe, otherwise i'll be extremely dissapointed.

Forever Blue has been reviewed by Famitsu

Score - 10/8/9/8

Forever Blue

- feels a little like a simulation, exploring areas gradually

- clever production sucks you in totally

- with the change of camera view, you can get lost at sea

- you can explore the aquatic life as much as you want or you can go looking for events

- there’s lots of stuff you can do, play at your own pace

- production is great, you can feel the mystery and magnificence of the ocean

- thanks to the effects of the mysterious music, the game feels very real

Great score. This sounds really interesting. Still don;t know what you do yet.

Apparently the game has been freezing up Japanese Wii's and is quite buggy.

Hopefully this will all be fine for the end of the year release for USA and Europe, otherwise i'll be extremely dissapointed.

Hmm, that's no what Famitsu say...

Hmm, that's no what Famitsu say...
But it is unfortunately the case, this vid shows it:

:sad:

Yeah, let's hope it gets sorted.

Man, what's going on with testing over in Japan at the moment? First Pokémon, apparently Taiko no Tatsujin DS is also buggy, and now Forever Blue. :shakehead

That video is pretty annoying, lol. My Wii actually crashed with that sound once. It was during a Gamecube game, 007 Everything or Nothing to be exact. After that I only played that game back in GC. Now I got back to playing GC games in the Wii. Never crashed before or after 007 EoN and I played approx. 150 to 200 hours of Wii.

It'll probably be sorted before it hits our shores.

It would be bad press for them to release a game that is known to be buggy without attemtping to sort the issue.

I mean it's been discovered quite early so it shouldn't be that hard to fix it before it reaches europe in roughly 2 years time knowing how much they like to screw us over.

Lol, just watched the video, hilarious the track I think the player plays through the SD card.

That video is pretty annoying, lol. My Wii actually crashed with that sound once. It was during a Gamecube game, 007 Everything or Nothing to be exact. After that I only played that game back in GC. Now I got back to playing GC games in the Wii. Never crashed before or after 007 EoN and I played approx. 150 to 200 hours of Wii.
Mine has only crashed like that once, with Eledees.

Made a custom stage that was a bit too busy. :grin:

I really hate that humming noise, it's even more annoying when it's coming out of a surround sound set-up at high volume.

Lol, just watched the video, hilarious the track I think the player plays through the SD card.
Yeah the game has an MP3 option like Excite Truck, I'm not sure J-Pop is the best choice for a game like this, :heh: funny though.

That happened a lot to me with Rogue Leader on the GameCube.

My GC never crashed. I didn't even know the GC could crash...

Just watched the vid and wow that is one annoying sound!

My wii's never froze, although once it would read my wii sports disc cos there was a hair on it :(

My GC never crashed. I didn't even know the GC could crash...

I never had any other problems with it luckily, and it still works perfectly from launch till now. It only frequently crashed on that game, and it was always on the Hoth level, that it suddenly freezed and made a continuous loud noise.

I never had any other problems with it luckily, and it still works perfectly from launch till now. It only frequently crashed on that game, and it was always on the Hoth level, that it suddenly freezed and made a continuous loud noise.

My GC slowly started showing a few signs of old age so I sold it..for 40 quid early this year :D

My Wii has only ever crashed whilst playing melee. It said "disk unreadable". Even though the disk was perfect.

My Wii has only ever crashed whilst playing melee. It said "dish unreadable". Even though the disk was perfect.

That's what you get for putting plates in your Wii :heh:

That's what you get for putting plates in your Wii :heh:

That made me lol. Damn my keyboard! (Really my typing but I love excuses).