Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

Hmm, maybe we should go to bed. Us Europeans anyway. Any of you Aussies can stay up. ;)

yer. prolly go and have lunch. sounds like an awesome idea!

but dont worry guys, our end of the world will get screwed (for late nights) when it comes to the US and european conferences/, and they are the ones that REALLY matter to us.

So having sex with food while doing it on Lino flooring?[/Quote]

Not quite. I was having lino flooring installed into my kitchen. So, we had to move the fridge..into the bathroom, meaning i couldnt get any food or go for a shizzle.

Platty was talking about some bird he is pummelling, and we discussed the joys of lovemaking on both a full and empty stomach.

4-5am I rekon.

Aww man, don't say that! Hmm, now i wanna stay awake.

Not quite. I was having lino flooring installed into my kitchen. So, we had to move the fridge..into the bathroom, meaning i couldnt get any food or go for a shizzle.

Platty was talking about some bird he is pummelling, and we discussed the joys of lovemaking on both a full and empty stomach.

Ahhh, makes sense now. I thought they were all related............although I wasn't sure you lot were that weird with your sexual pleasures! :p

But the "sex on a full and empty stomach topic" is one I've never thought about tbh...........but I may give it some thought when the next occasion arises. :idea:

But the "sex on a full and empty stomach topic" is one I've never thought about tbh...........but I may give it some thought when the next occasion arises

Well you see i told the guys im meeting the ex, going for lunch then some sex....and the whole convo of having sex on a full or empty stomach started....

Anyway Go Nintendo say 1am EST which is 6am GMT (BST)

Im off to bed.

EDIT: seems like that N-sider counter proves it. Damn ah well, sleep time.

this is bullshit.

did you have a look at the guys profile???

Max Carter, expert and reporter, here to bring you the realness.

he also became a member this month, and this would be his first entry posted. he hasnt yet posted any articles or seeded any links. lol, and his picture is so corny!

well, only an hour and 20minutes to go. just hold your horses! :horse: