N-Europe

NOE Comment about friday's event

demonmike04

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really excited I mean I haven't felt like this about a console ever tbh. Maybe the N64 when I was a little kid. Not as much as N64 kid though!

I literally think the Wii is going to rock so much and well I want it now! Actually I don't I love the hype as much as I ahte the wait. Soon soon its going to be GA... WIIII DAYYY! :grin:

Also it was cheaper to get the ds through the stars catalogue which means you may be able to get one extra game at launch if they decide to do the same thing with the Wii.

Not sure if it was 5000 stars but it was a lot :)

not significantly cheaper though, got a nice free t-shirt though, very comfy.

SO EXCITED!!! :D

This is the first home console I have ever been THIS excited about!!! I mean yeh Iv'e had snes, n64, gc but like it was just another toy for me, It never felt like this.

Christmas just couldn't come ealier.....

:shock:

no launch day antics for you then?!?!?!

cant you make them think they're giving you an early xmas present and get it at launch-my mom used to do it with me lol

Also it was cheaper to get the ds through the stars catalogue which means you may be able to get one extra game at launch if they decide to do the same thing with the Wii.

Not sure if it was 5000 stars but it was a lot :)

It was 1000 stars. Not that much, if you ask me. Those 1000 points were the most well spent ones I've ever spent.

It was 1000 stars. Not that much, if you ask me. Those 1000 points were the most well spent ones I've ever spent.

True those 1000 stars were the best i spent on anything, but aswell as that it was £130, which was actually the full price of the ds and game. All we got extra was the wario ware demo, and that t-shirt, which i still have.

I my opinion i think it was a bit of a rip off, but i was glad to get it early, and would do the same for the Wii if it popped up.

I think i have about £100 odd saved up for this now. Im so hyped, il be annoyed if i cant go to a midnight launch, as soon as i find out the date im off to my mum or dad. probably dad, mum cant stay up till at least 10, but then wakes up at 6 in the morning... silly....another story.

I really want to be the first in the queue, sounds fanboyish but i dont care.

I am really excited I mean I haven't felt like this about a console ever tbh. Maybe the N64 when I was a little kid. Not as much as N64 kid though!

Somehow i don't feel as excited as with the GC lauch. I know the Wii is probably way better than GC and will have a better chance of geting back his share, but i don't feel the excitement quite yet. Maybe closer to launch.

Somehow i don't feel as excited as with the GC lauch. I know the Wii is probably way better than GC and will have a better chance of geting back his share, but i don't feel the excitement quite yet. Maybe closer to launch.

Whats there to be excited about with such a lack of key information about the console? The conferences coming up in the next couple of days may just perhaps increase the anticipation for the system.

I'm getting really excited as well. I think it has something to do with it being so completely different. In fact, it will change the way we play games. If the Wii was just a more powerful GC with 360/PS3 graphics I wouldn't have been excited at all.

The quality of the graphics are bothering a lot of people so far, but in the upcoming days, once and for all we shall know the full capabilities of the system. Underpowered graphics is something people may have to accept but even with the innovative Wiimote, Nintendo will lose sales due to this, not too many though, as DS has shown [Gameplay over graphics].

people don't care about graphics with the DS, and i don't think nintendo are losing sales there somehow!!!

i got hyped about 3DO before it came out, but then thanks to panasonic's non-existent marketing and huge price the machine flopped :( i didn't get one till a year after launch too!! imagine not being able to get a Wii until 12 months after its release and you'll know the torture i went thru lol!

got my GC six months after launch and it was an impulse by, so no hype for me. the DS i was looking forward to the midnight launch but wasn't overly hyped. was really looking forward to it i have to say, but now being online talking to you lot and seeing the Wii in action i am PUMPED!! this is the first time i've been so involved in the pre-launch "circus" and i'm loving it... but can't wait until it's over too!

Friday October 27th £129.99, see other threads for more details than that.

Does anyone know what time the London conference is?

12:00pm till 6:00pm isn't it? I should know by now..but i'm totally confused...

I'm looking forward to tomorrows USA conference and Japanese news from there conference as well. :)