Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, that kid needs therapy and a restriction from any computer.

That would have been better if i could understand what he was saying, i think it's german..

Yeah it's german but there wasn't much to understand, basically he cries son of a bitch half the time and the other time he shouts that he wants to play Unreal Tournament and goes crazy because of the loading screens. At the end he plays against people or bots and goes crazy after being killed.

Playing Quake 3 on 24 monitors with a gyro mouse: Quake 3

Who wants that when you could have this;) I would really like to try that thing. The only problem is that it's rather expensive. The quake is displayed by an SGI computer with 12 processors and four 100 000$ graphics card...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7667194685876573666&q=Serenity

WoW guild bombs an in game funeral for someone who died in real life.. unfortunately they were all unarmed and attending the funeral in an area where players can attack each other.

Unfortunately they all get slaughtered and the guild gets their 15 minutes of fame. Equally as funny as the Leeroy Jenkins video.. I don't play these online games but I thought it was hilarious.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7667194685876573666&q=Serenity

WoW guild bombs an in game funeral for someone who died in real life.. unfortunately they were all unarmed and attending the funeral in an area where players can attack each other.

Unfortunately they all get slaughtered and the guild gets their 15 minutes of fame. Equally as funny as the Leeroy Jenkins video.. I don't play these online games but I thought it was hilarious.

I think the whole in game funeral was just weird, it's a game, and all that swearing forum talk at the start of it. -How sad are some of those people?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!