NEurope
small tac

Rumble Wiimoved from Wii

According to NGamer latest edition the Wiimote wont have rumble. Ive seen the scan and its true. So Rumble joins the list of NOs for the Wii, the other being DVD playback. :shakehead

according to shiggsy the loverly little speaker has now replaced rumble!

Edit:False Link

I'll believe it when nintendo say it...not that it would bother me much anyway, seeing as I always use my wavebird on the gc.

If it's true, that's a real shame!!

The amount of immersion you would have got from e.g. a FPS with the different rumbles (uzi's, shotguns) and the speaker (for the sound of shells, reloading etc.) combined would have been awesome!!

I'll believe it when nintendo say it...not that it would bother me much anyway, seeing as I always use my wavebird on the gc.

shiggsy HAS stated it

Well I didn't see any news on GoNintendo and that link takes me elsewhere.

I don't believe it.

Well I didn't see any news on GoNintendo and that link takes me elsewhere.

I don't believe it.

Fixed up link, its not a direct link as we are not supposed to include mag scans. However, its the same as Diemetrix pic

That doesn't say that there's no rumble though.

Did you post this over at Planetgamecube as well? Cause the quote and link are EXACTLY the same.

a bit disappointing, but considering that we never got to see the wiimote demod at a show wireless (there was always cords to allow for the rumble) - its not a huge surprise for me.

I couldnt care either way... infact it would save on battery life and come to think of it... since i have had my first wavebird i havent realy missed the rumble

Is this 100% GUARANTEED?

The link isn't working...

If this along with the sacrifice of DVD playback is true, Nintendo better justify the omission of these features and perhaps others with a "CHEAP PRICE".

No, I obviously needed to see a bigger picture.

Or wear my glasses.

Or use one of those fancy new magnicards.

No it hasn't stated it all it has said it is that it is rumored not to be in

Wrong way around, according to the article it says that Shigsy has stated rumble is not featured, and the rumours are that rumble is in.

Not really much of a biggy. Infact, if you consider the fact that the rumble could throw off your aim, it might be for the best.

No, I obviously needed to see a bigger picture.

Or wear my glasses.

Or use one of those fancy new magnicards.

Well here is the text that I can clearly read.

"The rumour mill has claimed that the Wii remote will have a rumble motor inside it- but Shigsy HIMSELF claims that this option was thrown out in favour of that loverly little speaker."

rumour part: "The rumour mill has claimed that the Wii remote will have a rumble motor inside it"

Fact part: "but Shigsy HIMSELF claims that this option was thrown out in favour of that loverly little speaker."

Well here is the text that I can clearly read.

"The rumour mill has claimed that the Wii remote will have a rumble motor inside it- but Shigsy HIMSELF claims that this option was thrown out in favour of that loverly little speaker."

rumour part: "The rumour mill has claimed that the Wii remote will have a rumble motor inside it"

Fact part: "but Shigsy HIMSELF claims that this option was thrown out in favour of that loverly little speaker."

But where is the definitive quote from Shigsy that the rumble is out? I'm pretty sure if he'd said that, before now, it would be a damn sight more widely known than this rumour stating it as fact. Sounds, to me, more like someone trying to use reverse psychology to make it more convincing.