N-Europe

Devil May Cry 4

Heaven

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't help but feel I will suck at this game XD

I thought the same. If you play it through on easy mode first then you should be fine as you'll b powered up when you do it on normal. And it gives you a god chance to properly learn the moves and that. It took me a long time to learn the timing for the basic sword combos until I started paying more attention to where the sword was. Once you learn the "opportune" position then doing combos and that should be pretty easy.

I'm finding the level (mission 15 or 16) where you have to escape from the laboratory, whilst theres all this poisonous gas coming out pretty tough.

I really really wish Dante had the devil bringer too :D

Also, I got an SS combo yesterday - but on one of those snake statue things :/

Lolololol...lolol.

I'm on mission 16 on Devil Hunter difficulty, i would have finished it last night. But i played Kingdom Under Fire for literally 6 hours last night..

Yes to both.

The game stacks abilities, otherwise you'de get your ass kicked.

Ie: those ******* electric bastards without Pandora is... very hard.

Yes to both.

The game stacks abilities, otherwise you'de get your ass kicked.

Ie: those ******* electric bastards without Pandora is... very hard.

Yeah like when you go back to having to fight them as Nero ¬_¬ I was doing ok on the Blood Palace thing until one of those came along.

Earlier today I discovered that when you're fighting one of those trios of armour-knight type things, the ones where there's a leader and 2 normal ones, if they zoom back and charge up a big black ball attack, you can whip out a charged shot attack with Nero, blow up the ball and kill all 3 of them in two bullets xD easy A-S rank.

Yeah like when you go back to having to fight them as Nero ¬_¬ I was doing ok on the Blood Palace thing until one of those came along.

Earlier today I discovered that when you're fighting one of those trios of armour-knight type things, the ones where there's a leader and 2 normal ones, if they zoom back and charge up a big black ball attack, you can whip out a charged shot attack with Nero, blow up the ball and kill all 3 of them in two bullets xD easy A-S rank.

You can throw back the sword from mission 8 boss if you time it right as he throws it. :)

Guest Stefkov

I love the move Nero does when he grabs hold of the Goldish coloured one once you've gotten rid of his shield. Does some kind of wrestling move then he's one the floor. Bam in his face. I love watching that animation.

Guest Stefkov
I've been wondering, where do you think DMC5 will go from here? Another Dante/Nero pair-up? Co-Op? Dante on his own? Nero with his own series?

Basically it was so good i want more lol

Co-op would be cool. Online aswell, you could do the story or go against each other for points.

Need to finish it yet...

Guest Stefkov

Finally made progress in the game. I'm on the last Mission now. I'll save it for later tonight. I hope it's an epic end to a good game.

Well it was. Now to leave it a while then start Devil Hunter mode.