NEurope
Nick

PS3 Delayed Till 2007

yet MORE bad news from sony...its becoming the emo console ;) more and more news for fanboys to cry over lol

*laughing at sony*

yet MORE bad news from sony...its becoming the emo console ;) more and more news for fanboys to cry over lol

*laughing at sony*

I love emo. Perhaps not the term used, but the music and clothes.

I generally feel sorry for the Sony fans. I know how they must be feeling. If the Wii is delayed, what are all you people going to say then?

EDIT: Actually i'm rather worried that the Wii will now be delayed. I'm setting myself up to import it, i'm not waiting.

I'm sure Sony will have gotten over it by the time they have passed wii sales.

Its great watching fanboys proving to the world how childish they can be with really shitty forms of mocking. Can this forum produce gold of their own. No...

Truth is, this is probably better for Microsoft than it is for Nintendo, since Microsft have a much stronger hold over europe/uk than nintendo have.

Its great watching fanboys proving to the world how childish they can be with really shitty forms of mocking. Can this forum produce gold of their own. No...

Sony bashing on a Nintendo-dedicated forum? Who would have thought it possible! I mean, how rare is it for that to happen? The insanity! Tommorows headline: Universe caves in on itself.

Gears of War will sell so much now...seriously, 360's will fly off the shelf.

Yep, and it doesn't have to come out 17/11/06 now because it was only being released that day to stop people buying a PS3!

It will stay the same though.....:indeed:

I really don't think Nintendo will change their plans because of this.

The old Nintendo might have but I think Iwata is too smart not to take an oppourtunity when he sees it.

Also to have your console delayed is a real bummer for fanboys, now Sony fans can experience some of the pain that Nintendo fans have gone through before.

The old Nintendo might have but I think Iwata is too smart not to take an oppourtunity when he sees it.

Also to have your console delayed is a real bummer for fanboys, now Sony fans can experience some of the pain that Nintendo fans have gone through before.

Hope your right, but i'm pencilling in December for a European Wii launch!

Sony bashing on a Nintendo-dedicated forum? Who would have thought it possible! I mean, how rare is it for that to happen? The insanity! Tommorows headline: Universe caves in on itself.

Learn to read, I expect sony bashing, its the quality of the bashing that is shit and GAY

lol.

On bbc news a clip on sony ps3, a kid goes "No! Why! What! What! They always do that!"

Learn to read, I expect sony bashing, its the quality of the bashing that is shit and GAY

I wouldn't say the bashing is homosexual but it definately isn't up to the standards of the ONM forums.

To be honest, Nintendo still owns Europe when you exclude last generation consoles. The DS's success has outsold Sony, and I don't know it's figures compared to Xbox 360. And that's excluding GBA games, consoles and GB Micro.

Some people need to lighten up and pull the sticks out their asses. It's not that big a deal. Whats the harm in a little bashing.:grin:

Some people need to lighten up and pull the sticks out their asses. It's not that big a deal. Whats the harm in a little bashing.:grin:

exactly, i'm more surprised at the small group of people sticking up for sony even though it is a Nintendo fan site forum, especially after sony have repeatedly screwed their, now smaller, fanbase up the arse, repeatedly, HARD.

now THATS gay! especially as a few of you guys love sony's affection for you.

talk about being sonys bitches.

That kid on BBC News was obviously about to cry.

Tim Omisori sounded to be on the verge of tears! Hahaha, get a Wii you silly boy!

;) I can only imagine the joy at ONM Forums at the moment.

Anyone gonna import or that is not really a possibility?

I'm not intending to get one, I was just wondering.

Should stregthen the launch line-up. Anything major due out in Europe between Nov and March. Will they be delayed further or all pile on for the launch?

110% agreed. This is what the internet was designed for. If you don't like it, you're probably in wrong the place. :laughing:

I agree.

Nintendo has 3 press events planned next week where they will propably announce all the launch details of Wii in each territory. If they have decided a 2006 release for Wii in Europe, Sony´s announcement won´t change that. It´s kind of late to do that now.

Well, we´ll see next week.

Just when I thought he left...

Anyway,people need to lighten up about this.I seriously doubt this will change the date for the Wii in Europe,your to paranoid.I'm sure the PS3 will do well but it's Sonys problem not ours and you can't deny that this will have an effect on the sales even if it is for a short time because and some people will end up switching from PS3 to Wii.

Seriously people lighten up,this news was music to my ears.Take Zeros advice.

(wait what about Kingdom Hearts 3... OH NO!!!)

Well, Nintendo and Square-Enix have been pretty good buddies lately... :wink: