NEurope
AshMat

Mountain Dew

wow, mountain dew is worshiped in britian. i fund that very funny.

Everyone loves things more when they've been taken away :heh: if Mountain Dew was still on every grocery store's shelf in the UK, nobody would care.

Ice Cream flavoured Chewits were amazing. Used to buy 2 packs everyday after school. And Astro's. Thems were the days.

However, the version sold in the UK was a lurid green color and contained far more caffeine, synthetic sugars, and artificial colorings than the American version. It even discolored the teeth and tongue of its drinkers for several hours after consumption.

According to Wiki. Sounds awesome tbh like some sort of voodoo ritual.

Ah but you can buy it in some stores...for example i got 2 cans from the cyber candy shop in covent garden (London) on monday along with these:

Photo-0083.jpg

The only thing was it's a bit expensive....im used to paying 50p for a can of drink and not £1.10 which they were charging for a mountain dew. :(

mmmmm.........

Oreos + Dew = Orgasmic!

Where is cyber shop in covent garden? inside the actual (theater) square or on the main hgh street area?

mmmmm.........

Oreos + Dew = Orgasmic!

Where is cyber shop in covent garden? inside the actual (theater) square or on the main hgh street area?

Just outside the square... here is the address and map :)

newmap.gif

I'm just drinking a can of lilt zero. 'tis quite nice. It's pineapple and grapefruit. Shame it's not chilled.

My Mountain Dew should be here tomorrow, it better arrive before 7.30 so i can take some to school... (it won't but here's to hoping :P)

Ok, Cyber Candy are selling cheapish dew!

MD is bottled in a few places in the EU for EU countries like Spain (obviously), so its £16 for 24 cans, or £40 for 72!

I find this very...erm...not sure actually. I've had spanish dew, it tasted kinda different, not as sweet as the USA shit.

I just got back from California and saw this topic! I brought back 12 cans in my bag and made it get a 'heavy' tag in the airport.

Another thing most people miss: Lucky Charms.

When i got to my dads i need to bring a couple of cans back home with me, it's been a week since i had any :(

My Reese's Pieces have kept me satisfied however

So I got home today from school, and there was this waiting for me:

package.jpg

I wonder what this could be I thought to myself...

So I open it up (with difficulty imight add, i was using a pin) and what do i find. Not two big boxes of Mountain Dew!

2boxes.jpg

Looky here, there are cans in this box... (who'da thunk).

cans.jpg

And this is what the cans look like now.

can.jpg

You know you're jealous:

me.jpg

Yummy.

me2.jpg

Edit: No i'm not wearing a shirt, what'choo gonna do about it :P

All-in-all... WOOOOO.

EDIT^2: It also came with a spiffy little air freshener that smells pretty damn awesome.

</tip report>

I have faint recollections of Mountain Dew from several years back when I was in America and I'm pretty sure I just assumed it was the American Sprite.

Post a picture of it in a glass. :kiss:

Tomorrow. I'm limiting myself to 2 cans a day, to make it last... already had my cans :)

I miss ice cream flavoured chewits.

So do I. I used to love them, why did they have to take them away they were great. Do they still sell them in the US, if so I may have to try and hunt some down, I heard that you can buy lucky charms on ebay so maybe theres someone who sells icecream flavour chewits.... :idea: