NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Heaven

So....did school begin?

O fficially go back on Wednesday. But today I have to go in to get my timietable etc. Then tuesday I have to go in to help the little kids get settled in.

I enrolled to my classes today apparently, and there's an induction type thing tomorrow, so yeah, schools started for me.

I'm starting my first year teaching this year, and my school is starting tomorrow. Very nervous about it at the moment!

Uni only starts 9 October, thou I guess I should be there for Praxe, it's a week where the newcomers get humiliated by the veterans, it's suposed to help you get to know the rest of the people.

Uni only starts 9 October, thou I guess I should be there for Praxe, it's a week where the newcomers get humiliated by the veterans, it's suposed to help you get to know the rest of the people.

9th October!?!! I go back later this month... no idea when though, I've had no letters yet. Wolvo uni sucks with oranisation lately... ¬¬

Wednesday for me bladz....

Thank God i'm not you! Wednesday's my birthday! Worst-present-ever!

Same here, same school, samed day.

The difference is that i'm a veteran and he's not!:grin: So no Wikipedia reference-linkPraxe for me.

I'm certain I won't be doing 6th Form now, Year 12's go back tomorrow and I don't know if I'll be going as well.

My school starts tomorrow but year elevens don't go back until wednesday so another day of Killer7 for me.

It's weird, i remember being in some of your positions thinking, 'oh God, the Summers over already' and really feeling down about school starting. Its great when you finnish, Uni gives you so much more time over Summer! But now thats over with for me now too, ah well, working world, here we come!

Man, I wish I was still in school.

Take it back! School sucks, the only possible good is seeing your friends everyday. (Well, the majority of them)

School does suck, but you might aswell make the most of it while you're there.

I think mine starts wednesday. Not sure though.

Take it back! School sucks, the only possible good is seeing your friends everyday. (Well, the majority of them)

So you'd rather start working already and have pretty much no free time anymore?

I mostly rose-tint the past, so naturally being a kid again and getting another shot at making something of my life would be great.

Sign in to follow this