NEurope
demonmike04

The Official Ninja's vs. Pirates threat

A popular question for years, who really are the best?

I was talking to people about this on MSN today and yesterday and some people seem to think Pirates rule the roost. No way, thats bull crap. Ninja's are much cooler.

I look at a Pirate and think "Your too drunk to scare me"

I look at a Ninja and think "Fuck.."

Not only that, but not only are pirates always visable and not scary, Ninja's could be any were ready to own your ass.

So what do you guys think? Pirates? Or Ninja's?

Oh yeah and explain your choice...

Pirates, obviously.

Ninjas wear all black, which obviously is to make them look slimmer. They got pwned in the Recess Movie and would never win in a fight against Jack Sparrow.

Pirates are fearless against any foe, also the sea, and scurvy and such. They are also ferocious fighters.

The best pirate though is a PirateMonkey. Just awesome.

I think he's talking about the misspelling in the title ;)

Pirates by miles. Cool voices, wooden legs and treasure.

And Vyse is a pirate. EDIT- I mean Gilder, Vyse is a shit.

out of those two, ninjas by far kick the most ass. A single ninja could easily take out a sjip full of pirates. silently taking out each pirate one at a time, and a throwing star > blunderbus. I can't believe anyone would think pirates are cooler.

Chris the ninja pirate would beat them both however.

NINJAS!!!!!

pirtes are only popular atm cos of a certain mr depp in a certain blockbuster.

Argh i've edited it yet i still comes up on the forum index as this! Goddam it..

Pirates have always been popular, prime example that in japan One piece > Naruto.

Pirates have always been popular, prime example that in japan One piece > Naruto.

In so many ways it's not funny.

Ninja's are cooler but pirate's are more exciting.

Oh and Chris pirates didn't use blunderbi. (is that the plural?)

You know, I don't have a preference. Pirates are damn cool, as are ninjas, but in a completely different way... :heh:

As for who would win in a fight... if it was fair, probably a pirate, but otherwise a ninja would use some sneaky tactic to win.

A Ninja could kill anyone with relative ease, especially silly Captain Jack Sparrow.

I thought we videogamers would know to fear Ninja's from witnessing the power that Shinobi and Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) possess.

Why are we even debatting it, we all now Ninja's rule, if your not sure you could allways ask one... :)

But Pirates get many busty wenches during their plundering. Wheras Ninjas have to fanny around doing training all day.

But Pirates get many busty wenches during their plundering. Wheras Ninjas have to fanny around doing training all day.

Not to mention the drinking and the parties.

ninjas.pirates seem to be gay:D

LMFAO!!!! your one to talk hehe

Well, this is a tricky one. A year ago I would have said pirating would be a more preferable life for me than a ninja.

However, the life of sodomy isn't for me, plus Pirates of the Carabbean totally ruined the life of a pirate for me. Plus, I don't want STDs.

So yeah, ninjas win. Kick-ass moves all the way for me. (wow, forth time I've said "for me". Now fifth.)

Not to mention the drinking and the parties.

Welk yes but there is a downside to that and if you've ever experienced a rum hangover then you will know exactly what I am talking about.

Ninja's are cooler but pirate's are more exciting.

Oh and Chris pirates didn't use blunderbi. (is that the plural?)

Yep I think that's the plural. But you can use a blunderbuss as Jack Sparrow in the DS game of POTC2.