NEurope
Tellyn

Wii Launch Party Poster

Ah man, if that's real it's too late for Launch. Launch should be late October at the latest!!!

Isn't that related to the ambassador program Nintendo started? Where they invite gaming "VIPs" to play Wii games with friends.

Too bad Nintendo (Sony/MS) don't do more for the people who actually buy their consoles...

Instead of inviting Matt from IGN with a few friends and sponsoring food and drink they could let people from the street play the Wii.

Bull shit, if the launch party is on the 17th that either means it'l be the day before or that day for the Wii launch.

And that means its either the day after or before the american PS3 launch.

Hate the date, Hate the poster!

I don't believe any dates now until Nintendo confirm it (whenever that is). Although a release in October may well be out of the question now.....December for Europe? Probably....

that site doesn't have a clue what it's talking about, trying to report this as news! and they have this to say: "If the poster is real, this could mean that we'll be playing Wii earlier than the Sony fans will play the PS3!

". uuhhh... nnooo....

that site doesn't have a clue what it's talking about, trying to report this as news! and they have this to say: "If the poster is real, this could mean that we'll be playing Wii earlier than the Sony fans will play the PS3!

". uuhhh... nnooo....

Thank you very much, my site.

^-- Very poor effort indeed...

There are still black line traces at the very top of the edge of the picture and too wide of a space between the numbers 1 and 7, suggests to me this has been made in an application such as MS Paint, no Nintendo logo whatsoever. Simply lame...

Thank you very much, my site.

ur site as in you work on it? then i didn't mean to sound harsh, but what is with the comment, when the ps3 is also coming out on the 17th?

Did anyone else notice this?:

Lets just say this was real...you get the invitation, it comes to Nov 17th, you jump in your car, start the engine and drive to...."Los Angeles, CA"....isnt that a bit vague???!!!

Did anyone else notice this?:

Lets just say this was real...you get the invitation, it comes to Nov 17th, you jump in your car, start the engine and drive to...."Los Angeles, CA"....isnt that a bit vague???!!!

I so want to go to LA....and see Jake Gyllenhaal (my idol) walking around and get him to sign something for me...

Anyway! Yes your right, it's slightly vague isn't it?

Unless it's real (which it probably isn't) and details were on the back?

well that would make sense, but if that were the case you'd think the front would just be "wii invite you"+"wii launch party" and then ALL the details on the back...*shrug*

I think its real, as much as i love nintendo they allways fuck up things like this, and i really pisses me off.

Don't know, I'll fix it to say something else if you want?

personally i think it's fake, but it's up to you what you write, it was just that comment didn't make much sense about playing Wii before the ps3 when they'd both be coming out on the same day if this were real.

and Caris, umm.. calm down?! ur basing this on something which a lot of people here say is fake!! is it just me or are a lot of people just wanting to attack ninty on here recently? for no reason whatsoever!!

is it just me or are a lot of people just wanting to attack ninty on here recently? for no reason whatsoever!!

Its like PMS but its PWS...Pre Wii Stress.

I call it Being Fair. Nintendo have been mucking their fans around lately, they did great at E3 but really need to get their collective asses in gear and reassure us that we're not backing the wrong horse.

I call it Being Fair. Nintendo have been mucking their fans around lately, they did great at E3 but really need to get their collective asses in gear and reassure us that we're not backing the wrong horse.

Very true. Nintendo was superb at E3 but have let me down loads by saying nothing interesting ever since!

Now their telling us September 14th! We will most probably get to this date and they still don't tell us what the Launch games are or the price is!

Nintendos tactic is good, but just very very irritating, tedious, boring and annoying for their fans.

Nintendo can't afford to sit back now.

Yeah a bit of mystery is good, but too much can be harmful to marketing...and us emotionally unstable ninty fans who NEED INFORMATION! :p