NEurope
Tellyn

Wii Launch Party Poster

yeh but maybe all along ninty were planning a superb e3 and then this exclusive 6-hour conference of their's, which sounds mighty in itself!! they probably never intended to leak info at the GDC, and i think the internet hype has a lot to answer for in all this attacking.

but yeh i do understand PWS, i have it too :D but i believe the 14th was always the planned date. (wish i had realised this before staying awake all bloody night for GDC tho, d'oh!)

Nintendo do need to get their arses into gear. November 17 is too late. They will have missed the proverbial boat, and Sony will be on it speeding towards Microsoft.

Nintendo has this serious issue with secrecy, and it will hurt them sooner or later. It may not have done it with the DS, but it will happen.

Sony has a world wide launch after Japan for November 17, which will have been 6 years almost to the day after the release of the PS2. Nintendo, well, who the hell knows what Nintendo has planned. But if the Wii doesn't launch before the PS3, then the same thing is almost inevitable to happen that happened by Microsoft launching the Xbox before the GCN.

Knightendo, I just realised that I have a query of yours that will be answered this week. Keep an eye out.

I think the tactic was good to reveal all games at E3. Major companies such as EA said they wouldn't support the Wii as much as PS3, but their tune has changed now (6 launch games and a promise for more on DS and Wii).