N-Europe

Love lives!

mcj metroid

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It realy does suck being gay and living in a town where nobody ever goes out, i swear the 1st time i every meet a guy is when i go to uni or somthing, i would have to go somewhere with decent night-life.

like manchester :p

best gay scene and cheaper than london :p

Aye and mancher is appealing, however i probs wont be as lucky as you and get a great place, lucky bastard.

i got an offer of BBB and i got ABC and i got in :D.

well you have 6 places to apply to, and theres a shit load of unis in and around manchester-university of, salford, manchester met etc etc

It realy does suck being gay and living in a town where nobody ever goes out, i swear the 1st time i every meet a guy is when i go to uni or somthing, i would have to go somewhere with decent night-life.

i know how u feel.I'm really getting tired of limerick.there is one gay bar(call the globe)but there is not many SANE gays here.

Chelmsford in Essex only has one gay bar called "Smith2". It's all right, small but that makes it seem extremely busy on weekends. lol. However on Sunday nights the local Chicago "Rock Cafe" has a gay night and loads of gays from around Essex turn up.

Perth has 3 gay bars/clubs. The Court, Connections, (longest running gay club in the southern hemisphere apparently) and sKandalous, (where I work)

No one is as unlucky as me...i live in Athens and everyone blames the gay/bi's........

:o My ex lives in Athens, he's French. :p