NEurope
mcj metroid

Love lives!

It realy does suck being gay and living in a town where nobody ever goes out, i swear the 1st time i every meet a guy is when i go to uni or somthing, i would have to go somewhere with decent night-life.

It realy does suck being gay and living in a town where nobody ever goes out, i swear the 1st time i every meet a guy is when i go to uni or somthing, i would have to go somewhere with decent night-life.

like manchester :p

best gay scene and cheaper than london :p

like manchester :p

best gay scene and cheaper than london :p

Aye and mancher is appealing, however i probs wont be as lucky as you and get a great place, lucky bastard.

Ah, so you have met NintendoRevo.

where is he? i want to na ton gamhsw ton paliomalaka ton thrisko .milame tha ton kanw na misish thn mana pou ton gennhse o pousths.....

(Greeklish for those who don't know...)

HEY! I might not know the rest but I don't like the malaka part!

here you go! :wink:

i like you:)

Aye and mancher is appealing, however i probs wont be as lucky as you and get a great place, lucky bastard.

i got an offer of BBB and i got ABC and i got in :D.

well you have 6 places to apply to, and theres a shit load of unis in and around manchester-university of, salford, manchester met etc etc

I know I'm not the only one thinking it...

_40675563_rubbershorts.203.jpg

That would sort of be illegal...I'm 16 (just last wednesday) Plus I don't want to get her pregnant while I'm still at school.

Wear a condom.

Safe sex kids.

I know I'm not the only one thinking it...

_40675563_rubbershorts.203.jpg

Hehehehehehe, i was thinking the same thing.

Wear a condom.

Safe sex kids.

Yeah, while I was at my prom. My friend broke a condom machine, and had to ask a woman at the reception to sort it out.

i know how u feel.I'm really getting tired of limerick.there is one gay bar(call the globe)but there is not many SANE gays here.

i know how u feel.I'm really getting tired of limerick.there is one gay bar(call the globe)but there is not many SANE gays here.

do you think they will let me enter on a gay bar? (i'm 16)

Chelmsford in Essex only has one gay bar called "Smith2". It's all right, small but that makes it seem extremely busy on weekends. lol. However on Sunday nights the local Chicago "Rock Cafe" has a gay night and loads of gays from around Essex turn up.

Perth has 3 gay bars/clubs. The Court, Connections, (longest running gay club in the southern hemisphere apparently) and sKandalous, (where I work)

No one is as unlucky as me...i live in Athens and everyone blames the gay/bi's........

:o My ex lives in Athens, he's French. :p

My girlfriend just texted me and asked me to come over cause shes a bit miserable about school and shit. I can't cause my dads in. It's times like this when I hate religion most.

As for the getting her pregnant thing, use a condom! Use two if you have to.

Using two is worse than using one.

Using two is worse than using one.

Using two is almost as bad as using none, cause you have more of a chance of them breaking.

Ive never used a condom, i've only ever been with my girlfriend and shes on the pill. God bless that pill! Dont know what i'd do if i had to fiddle around with a condom, what a mood spoiler!

Yeah, while I was at my prom. My friend broke a condom machine, and had to ask a woman at the reception to sort it out.

hahah thats very good.U would get me to do that:D