NEurope
mcj metroid

Love lives!

And please (Happy Jordan? :p), I don't have time to "knock one out" every night.

Yes, yes i am. ;)

Back in the C_E days I had a thing for piro. (no I'm not gay). But alas no-one else has taken my fancy.

Young, Free and Single. Casual sex would be welcomed though.

No, that would be Pomme.

According to my French dictionary, Homme is man, which you like plenty of ;)

isn't pommes the german for chips?

isn't pommes the german for chips?

I believe that's pommes frittes (excuse the spelling, I haven't done German for over a year now.)

No, that would be Pomme.

According to my French dictionary, Homme is man, which you like plenty of ;)

Yeah I realised when I was at work it was Pomme.

I believe that's pommes frittes (excuse the spelling, I haven't done German for over a year now.)

oh yes that was it!

'hom', isn't that french for apple?

Im bi actually, and while David Boreanaz is nice, not the best person out there. And please (Happy Jordan? :p), I don't have time to "knock one out" every night.

you know, for the longest time I just assumed you were jsut a bit on the camp side.

Well, proven me wrong good and proper you have...

you know, for the longest time I just assumed you were jsut a bit on the camp side.

Well, proven me wrong good and proper you have...

I must come off camper here, because in real life im not camp. Can't stand mincing fairies.

maybe camp is the worng word...just stuff like your musical tastes and watnot tend to be on the affemminate side. you also tend to keep good care of yourself which is obviously a cardinal sin amogst the card carrying. rednblooded alpha male majority :)

no bad thing of course. Quite the opposite in fact.

maybe camp is the worng word...just stuff like your musical tastes and watnot tend to be on the affemminate side. you also tend to keep good care of yourself which is obviously a cardinal sin amogst the card carrying. rednblooded alpha male majority :)

no bad thing of course. Quite the opposite in fact.

I'll admit I'm prissy (like I can't stand the thought of not showering & changing clothes every day) but I don't stand around in front of the mirror all morning. I just run a comb through.

And as far as music, I'm trying to pull myself out of the darkness (bit overly dramatic expression but what the hell) of the last twelve months, so I'm listening to more pop music. Its crap, but its happy stuff.

I have shot myself in the foot so so so badly when it comes to relationships. Ah well I don't think I want one atm but I seem to be wanting one more now. New term of uni beckons. :santa:

Single, always have been, always will be. Never done anything.

+1. I'm not fussed..

when was down pub last night i saw a friend which i havent seen in a few months :D we are really close and were chatting for a bit..she now SINGLE as well which ive been waiting for her to say for 2 years. She is gorgeous and we have quite a bit in common. Shes lost a stone in weight and looks sensational now...gunna keep in touch and meet her for a drink soon..and hopefully have a chance to ask her out.

Single, always have been, always will be. Never done anything.

Yeah, but he likes a girl and hasn't told her :P

Back in the C_E days I had a thing for piro. (no I'm not gay). But alas no-one else has taken my fancy.

:weep: You said something different last night!

dont ask me why i dont have a boyfriend-i get up in the morning brush my teeth and have a shower and thats it for the day practically-isnt it attractive?

like i think i said on an earlier page i seem to like guys that are MILES away from me :(

stupid life!!!

With cleanliness etc. Who cares about it the most? I mean straight girls and gay guys are traiditionally the most like clean etc I guess. But girls want to attract guys so they cant care that much about ultra cleaness so do guys care aobut it but they genrally are less clean but like ah man my head hurts. :hmm:

With cleanliness etc. Who cares about it the most? I mean straight girls and gay guys are traiditionally the most like clean etc I guess. But girls want to attract guys so they cant care that much about ultra cleaness so do guys care aobut it but they genrally are less clean but like ah man my head hurts. :hmm:

guys dont seem to bother too much cos they generally consider it girly but thats changing in the post metrosexual world.

gay guys HAVE to be clean. the gay world can be viscious so you dont want to give anyone anything to start slagging you off about-or you could just do as i do and not give a fuck and have a good time :D

anywho . . .

post metrosexual world.

What does that word mean anyway? City sexual? Has carnal desires concerning concrete and high-rise towers?

What does that word mean anyway? City sexual? Has carnal desires concerning concrete and high-rise towers?

lmao no it was a term coined alongside 'newman' btu the metrosexual is a comfortably straigh guy who is well groomed and whom people may think is gay.

or as wiki says . . .

Metrosexuality is, according to British journalist Mark Simpson, the trait of an urban male of any sexual orientation who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great amount of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. Simpson coined the term in 1994 in an article in the The Independent [1] after writing his book about contemporary masculine identity Male Impersonators: Men Performing Masculinity. Simpson described the effect of consumerism and media proliferation, particularly the men’s style press, on traditional masculinity.

Wikipedia reference-linkMetrosexual