NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

RE Isketch Tonight?!

Look, I did my lines the wrong way when I was going for the French flag but I did change it, or try to. Then the bed, french word for bed is chambre, chambre/chamber, how did you not piece it together! :heh:

Because the French word for bed is lit?

By the way, if you want to play another game I can either edit the topic title with then when details, or can close and delete this one so you can open up another. Someone (but not everyone) just PM me.

From some reason I always think of the word chamber when think of kings. The drawing made no sense (sorry Katie :( )

Anyone up for a sexy session tonight? I'm working til 11 tonight so will be around to draw your arses off. Just in time to watch Die Hard 2.

Yea I'll play again, I wont let everyone putting down my drawing skills hold me back. To be fair I'm using a laptop, sitting on a bed so even with the mouse it's not a steady surface.

Yea I'll play again, I wont let everyone putting down my drawing skills hold me back. To be fair I'm using a laptop, sitting on a bed so even with the mouse it's not a steady surface.

You've got to admit though. Booker's Etch 'n' Sketch gag was pretty funny.

I assume just after 11 when Eevil gets home, what list should we do tonight?

I'll play.

Let's do the POKEMON wordlist! I'm always amused at people drawing yellow rats with hideous deformities.

I don't any of the pokemon :( Though I get the normall words wrong most of the time anyway. :)

yea, i only know a few of the pokemon, how about real life animals? i can see alot af ammusing drawing soming out of that one :P

yea, i only know a few of the pokemon, how about real life animals? i can see alot af ammusing drawing soming out of that one :P

There is hours of fun to be had from normal animals, though I must warn you, all the animals I draw tent to look the same, I just alter how tall and long they are.

Yea animals could be fun, or just a general one?

Both are fine with me... although I have just realised I'll be drawing using an optical mouse balanced on my knee... :heh:

Both are fine with me... although I have just realised I'll be drawing using an optical mouse balanced on my knee... :heh:

We can compete for the worst drawings!

We can compete for the worst drawings!

Your drawings aren't that awful. It's just that you can only draw horizontal and vertical lines.

Plus you seem to relate Holland with chamber.

EDIT: anyone up for a game now?

Well, me and T3C are in a room playing with the Animals Easy wordlist.

Room is "Revo Europe" if anyone wishes to join.