N-Europe

Movie Quote Game

Tellyn

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I was sittin' flickin' chickens, and going through the pickins', When suddenly these goys break down my walls, I did not even know them, and they grab me by the scrotum, And stated playing ping-pong with my balls, Oy the agony, Ooh the shame, To make your privates public for a game!"

I sincerely hope that that's a movie quote

Damn. It looks like I killed the game. It's from History of the World Part 1. Mel Brooks, anyone?

Here's an easier one.

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts. "

Damn. It looks like I killed the game. It's from History of the World Part 1. Mel Brooks, anyone?

Here's an easier one.

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts. "

Urm.... Monty Python and the holy grail?

Alrighty, it's a long one:

"Would he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so - well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere. Because it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency, and they'll run us down like dogs... Jesus, did I just say that out loud or just think it?"

Alrighty, it's a long one:

"Would he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so - well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere. Because it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency, and they'll run us down like dogs... Jesus, did I just say that out loud or just think it?"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Fucking brilliant movie