NEurope
Tellyn

Movie Quote Game

Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. See this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You *got* that?

i love that movie

Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. See this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You *got* that?

i love that movie

Haha yes, the one and only Ash from Teh Army of Darkness, that film pwns on so many levels.

Go on solo. Were waiting...

Tell you what, while we're waiting for Solo to come up with one, anyone want to guess this: ?

"A flashlight was a moonbeam. A pen was an ink stick. My mouth was a cum receptacle. A bed was a rack. A wall was a bulkhead. A shirt was a blouse. A tie was still a tie, and a belt a belt. But many other things would never be the same."

Jarhead.

"I wanna take the wife to London, England"

"Maybe you could handle yourself one of them first class tickets to the resurrection"

Jarhead.

"I wanna take the wife to London, England"

"Maybe you could handle yourself one of them first class tickets to the resurrection"

Scarface.

Y as just been harpooned

X: Does it hurt?

Y: Yes, I'm allergic to steel.

(note, film is in french from the beginning)

i got one!!!!!

"To be free, one must give up a little part of ones self"

good luck people!!!! :p

i got one!!!!!

saw?

saw?

no! do i have to answer now its been a couple days or does anyone else wanna try it?

As a totaly random guess (and I'm ashamed to say I've never seen the film), The Wicker Man?

As a totaly random guess (and I'm ashamed to say I've never seen the film), The Wicker Man?

no where near mate :( lol

Coo would get it in a heart beat if he was here cos he introduced me to this awesome film.

i got one!!!!!

That one is google proof... or idiot proof.

"Hedwig And The Angry Inch".

Was a good one though, awesome film.

Ook, how about "I was a toxic yuppie on the fast-track."

Nah, I've been a fan of the Angry Inch for a few years now. Have you got "Wig In A Box" the covers album? If not you should check it out, The Breeders version of "Wicked Little Town" being my personal favourite.

Nah, I've been a fan of the Angry Inch for a few years now. Have you got "Wig In A Box" the covers album? If not you should check it out, The Breeders version of "Wicked Little Town" being my personal favourite.

KOOL shall be googling it in a moment :D