N-Europe

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

RedShell

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a thread for this! OMG my life is complete.

Anyway, i'd like a signature. Something with Marth from smash in it, cos you know he rocks, aswell as Fox. maybe fox on the left hand side, marth on the right with the Goron_3 in the middle somewhere. I dunoo....make it look COOL!

Could someone PLEASE make me a sigature that is rocky related (stocka has inspired me).

maybe it could include a picture like my avatar. I would also like it to have the words 'His whole life was a million to one shot.......' on it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Could someone PLEASE make me a sigature that is rocky related (stocka has inspired me).

maybe it could include a picture like my avatar. I would also like it to have the words 'His whole life was a million to one shot.......' on it.

Any help would be appreciated.

It's his birthday soon... so a sig can be his present from you. I can't make you a sig, I've already got you a present :idea:

How is this:

sigrockylk4.jpg

wow that is awesome! Loving it!

could you perhaps change the picture of rocky to this one:

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=35405

(hopefully that linked you to a picture of rocky with his arms in the air).

Also, could you make the 'his whole life was a million to one shot' slightly smaller (bout half the size).

It would be perfect :D!!!! Cheers mate!

What about this? I can make the text gold if u wish.

sigrocky2ak8.jpg

wow that is awesome :o!

wow that rocks! Are the words 'million to one' bigger than the other words? I think it would look better if it was the same (would like to see anyway). Finally instead of 'shot!', change it to 'shot...'.

Anyway, that is awesome mate. You're an absolute legend :D

I reckon after that it will be perfect! then i just gotta work out how to actually make it my sig (i'm guessing i just copy and paste the url into my signature bit right?).

ok flameboy you need to give me a bit of time with this. I have it done but it bloody won't let me upload it. i could just post it here but i want to make sure it works on mine before i do and i a trying not t reduce it to crap quality

ooooh ok thank you! well will look forward to seeing it.