N-Europe

tata, leaving (not perminantly)

Guest Ford Prefect

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ford Prefect

me dad bought a digital camera today, so been tinkering with it taking photies of all sorts.

here's some more to scare you :P

DSCN0101.jpg

DSCN0102.jpg

DSCN0103.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

me trying to be careful with this camera while holding it still, looks abit weird :S

DSCN0108.jpg

DSCN0107-1.jpg

*shrug*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ford Prefect

quick post from the back of beyond, managed to get onto hotel pc.

all going well here, job wise and otherwise. seem to have a handfull of women after me in one way or another and keep getting positive looks off others. for me its all rather fucking scary as i've spent years getting nowhere.....

some bad news tho, after a VERY heavy session on the pop saturday night i woke up sunday afternoon with no feeling in my middle finger tip and it still hasn't returned! still appears to be blood flowing thru it fine, hasn't died or anything but there's next to no feeling in it any longer....

tho after that weekend its hardly surprising......

started thursday, few drinks and a very nice 26 year old brunette, and progressed onwards thru friday and saturday including nearly beating the living shit out of a local petty drugs dealer and a peado.... whilest keeping all the local dritunge (shitkids litterally) under control in the queue for the shell garage at 4am after far far too much to drink :P never quite seen a 2 metre tall guy back off in such a way before........

going back to the women here tho, i'd recomend this place as a holiday destination to anyone, you're really spoilt for choice at times. myself i'm going back after that brunette............. failing that the blonde from the hotel staff i met down town saturday night, seen her there and leaving work on a bicycle, from behind. fucking lovely doesn't cut it :heh:

any way, i feel like i've been crawling in and out and over a printing machine all day installing rollers for some reason so i'm gonna feck off to bed once i catch up on the shit going off in thailand..........

What happened to your finger, Ford, is a classic case of what is called "Saturday Night Palsy", while you were sleeping, you must have put too much pressure on a nerve in your finger, damaging it somehow, does it still move properly? I think the feeling'll come back eventually.

Guest Ford Prefect

finger still works fine, got blood going to it etc, just can't feel jack shit, if it doesn't sort itself out soon i'm going to see a doctor about it. better safe than sorry eh? the finger isn't the only scar left from saturday night tho, got a graze on the back of my knee from a fence. could have had bruised knuckled too (again....) if things had gone differently, if that drug dealer or the peado piss on my battery again tho the temptation to tie one of the large 60kg lumps of steel from work round their feet and throwing them off the bridge may become too tempting...... and i know i'll get help with that........

Guest Ford Prefect

quick post.....

went out last night, meant to just have a couple then go back to hotel as i don't have much cash atm. ended up meeting some folks i know who are also from out of town. they brought along 2 lasses they worked with. they all found out i was near skint and so kept buying me drinks. ended up staying out alot longer than i expected doing. then ended up back in my hotel room along with one of the lasses..... a married one too at that! tho that didn't matter when she was sat on my face.......... :heh:

Guest Ford Prefect
Ford you crazy bastard. :heh:

thank you

Wow, a homewrecker, they're always really popular on this board!

*finds shelter*

shelter from?

Im dating a married girl at the mo, its all good :D

hehe, guess they have alot to teach eh? :heh: