N-Europe

Last.fm Poll

Ashley

Is the last.fm chart on the left readable?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is the last.fm chart on the left readable?

• Yes - Keep It There
    • No - Leave It On Profile Page

Perhaps needless, but clutter? Its not taking up any extra space, just filling up a bit of empty space.

i really like it! you dont have to have it if you dont want. i really like the way its in an insight to current musical tastes of most people on the boards. also if everyone joins the Revo Group on the last.fm site we'll be able to see the most popular bands and songs and stuff which is pretty cool.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ford Prefect
I dont know if Ford was being sarcastic but I do agree with him. I think this kind of stuff should be kept on the profile page of each person rather than cluttering up the screen. Dont get me wrong I see why you guys have opted to do this but I just aint feeling it.

me sarcastic? whatever do you mean? :heh:

Perhaps needless, but clutter? Its not taking up any extra space, just filling up a bit of empty space.

in the end we're here to read what each other has to say, not gorp at silly little lists or other shite. if you wanna know what someone is listening to, go to their last.fm page or maybe ask them if you're that desperate.

it just looks bloody untidy as is. what you gonna do now, raise sig limits to make it look even worse?

in the end we're here to read what each other has to say, not gorp at silly little lists or other shite. if you wanna know what someone is listening to, go to their last.fm page or maybe ask them if you're that desperate.

it just looks bloody untidy as is. what you gonna do now, raise sig limits to make it look even worse?

We're also here to discuss the Wii, so with that theory everything else is unecessary, including smilies, other forums and signatures.

And speaking of sig limits, yours is over.

Removed the times.

I dont know if Ford was being sarcastic but I do agree with him. I think this kind of stuff should be kept on the profile page of each person rather than cluttering up the screen. Dont get me wrong I see why you guys have opted to do this but I just aint feeling it.

Agreed. However, keep it in the left bar. I don't care, as I can't see it.