NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Last.fm Poll

Is the last.fm chart on the left readable?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is the last.fm chart on the left readable?

• Yes - Keep It There
    • No - Leave It On Profile Page

Yes several unusual things here; this should be in board issues (but I'd imagine I'd get a quicker response here) and its also a poll.

Anyway if you go to your user CP>edit profile you can enter your last.fm username and it will automatically past your current chart thing in the left of all your posts and also in your profile page.

However to fit it on the left it has to be shrunk, just wondering can people in general read it alright, or should it stick to only being on your profile page?

I can't read it, but it would be nice to have it there, and sice there's a lot of unused space at the right of the forum, maybe you could make the left part a bit bigger.

I must have good eye sight, I can read it fine. Will keep the poll open for a bit longer though.

Right, with thanks to Flinky and Dabooker, we now have a smaller one on the left, but in your profile its the normal one. The smaller one obviously can't display as much info (eg it only says "Dashboard Confessional") but nothing in life is perfect eh?

Hows everyone feel about that.

Awesome work Ashley and Booker. :)

Although, my thread is now redundant! Nooooooooo. ;)

what is it?, and whats that box that says "now playing" under this message. what does it do? these new things scary me. while your adding new stuff, could you allow the whole word "s****horpe" please?

I can read it ok, but yes. It's kinda crap to read.

Can you not just.. change that?

Yeah thats better...so why are we having this ?

It was coming up in What You Listening To?

Both the Now Playing and Last.fm things don't show if members don't enter the info, so its not a must. Just a nice thing to get make us know each other better (or as I said to Flinky, find everyone's guilty pleasures). If you don't like it its always open for discussion.

what is it?, and whats that box that says "now playing" under this message. what does it do? these new things scary me. while your adding new stuff, could you allow the whole word "s****horpe" please?

Type in what you're playing and it appears on the left. And nope, the c-word is censored as a rule, there are no exceptions to rules in the case of programming.

Or umm maybe not. I should have really looked into it more. Fixed now ^_^

Well ive never heard of it before... Ill sign up and give it a go :)

It has been popular for a while. I used it ages ago when CE (see, ages) had an Audioscrobbler group (audioscrobbler became part of last.fm) and haven't listened to it in ages. At the very least, it adds a bit of colour to the left bit :p

It has been popular for a while. I used it ages ago when CE (see, ages) had an Audioscrobbler group (audioscrobbler became part of last.fm) and haven't listened to it in ages. At the very least, it adds a bit of colour to the left bit :p

if we can be assed to search the custom boxes, we may make a vote on which box to choose from? perhaps

It doesn't work with xmplayer so I dislike it. Winamp always crashes for some reason and Windows Media Player... don't get me started!

Sign in to follow this