N-Europe

Welcome To Chavsville

triforce_keeper

Yes people, face it. In 10 years or so the world will be ruled by disgusting chavs and we will all be doomed. DOOMED I TELL YOU!

Ok maybe not put I decided to create this thread because I'm majorly bored.

Ok so chavs, my description on them that they are people that hang around in the streets drinking and smoking and up to no good. Also nearly every chav I know smokes.

Ok another reason I decided to create this thread was because my (girl) best friend that I have known since she was 3 and we have lived 6 doors down from each other all our lives, has turned into one of these mutated humans called a chav.

Yes she has shagged, yes she is smoking, yes she is hanging around the dirty pubs and drinking till 12am in the morning. And at 13 years old :hmm: not good!

Anyway I have tried talking to her about it and she won't listen, we ended up falling out.

Anyway back on topic, do you think theres too much chavs? They cause so much trouble! I hate them personally and think they are stupid twats who don't have nothing better to do than cause trouble around the area they live in.

So another question I'm asking you, what makes them become a chav? How they're brought up? Where they get educated? I don't know but I have never been influenced to even want to become a chav and I go to a rough school.

So your views? By triforce_keeper

No. The trends changing, they are moving on from the chav phase to a 'new' style they like called Indie. So just like the original emo's, the original indie styled kids are gona get fucked over and stripped of their uniqueness.

It wont change their attitudes, they'l grow up and die from lack of food because their so goddam poor because they though school time was a good time to go smoking shit.

Im becoming a bit stereotypical, so im gonna end this post.

Well in the years to come I hope to either move to somewhere else in Europe or to Cali. I live in a place called Gravesend, and it's rough as fuck. Last weekend some of my mates were down our local (genuinely an alternative pub), but there was also a pikey birthday party in the bassment below.......and so there was trouble after with the pub staff kicking out alternative people from upstairs and the gypos downstairs at the same time.

Someone who is quite well known down there tried calming it all down outside, and ended up getting a brick over his head.

But yeh, society in the UK has been going downhill for quite a while now.........and I doubt soon there will be any nice places to live what so ever.

I don't know if it's like this in the rest of Europe, but I would like to hear anyones views if they've got any.

One problem i can see surfacing in this thread is generalisation. It's like saying that "all emo kids are depressed." Which is definitely not true.

About your friend: She seriously needs some form of guidance. She shouldn't really be doing any of that stuff at her age anyway. But then, what can you do? If all she does is argue at you when you bring it up, then its a tricky situation.

One problem i can see surfacing in this thread is generalisation. It's like saying that "all emo kids are depressed." Which is definitely not true.

About your friend: She seriously needs some form of guidance. She shouldn't really be doing any of that stuff at her age anyway. But then, what can you do? If all she does is argue at you when you bring it up, then its a tricky situation.

Not many people say they ARE depressed, but look depressed. Which is true depending on location.

Not many people say they ARE depressed, but look depressed. Which is true depending on location.

Ahh, i see. Even then, you'll still get many happy looking "emo" people. I know quite a few, and i can't fault them. But yeah, the generalisation has always been that "emo=depressed", both in looks and in the way they feel.

But, we're going off topic now!

I've just come back from Newport town centre bus station, and there's always small groups of chavs there causing trouble. I find them funny more than threatening.

welcome to newport

i cant stand them myself i have gone through the city center before where 15-16 yr old chavs are "grooming" 10-11 yr olds into the chavs of tomorrow by making them go upto randoms asking for fags/lighter and if they dont give you one they hurl abuse or say "yes you have" etc. its not on

what makes girl chavs (chavettes) think that wearing a tracksuit, having there hair back in a ponytail to show all there forehead, big bangle earrings its the most unattactive thing EVER.

they think also that getting arrested is a "badge of honour" that they can brag to there mates about

there has been times i go past a certain petrol station near where i live where chavs hangout and EVERY time i pass with mates we get "EMOS".."goffs" yelled at us...BUT if we take exception to it they the girls of the group will start on us followed by the boy chavs behind them..and in which case are mainly under 16 and im not hitting a under 16yr kid.

SCUM

Ok another reason I decided to create this thread was because my (girl) best friend that I have known since she was 3 and we have lived 6 doors down from each other all our lives, has turned into one of these mutated humans called a chav.

By triforce_keeper

Thats kinda the same thats happened to me (also a girl) ive known her since nursery and we hung out together with others untill about year 8/9. Then she moved off into a different group (the chavettes) who hate the hell out of me and my friends. She has also started going out drinking etc to the chav clubs ( Liquid ) and others.

Ive tryed talking to her but she cant see what shes become, so ive given up......i think her msn display pic sums it up really: 80512.jpg

No. The trends changing, they are moving on from the chav phase to a 'new' style they like called Indie. So just like the original emo's, the original indie styled kids are gona get fucked over and stripped of their uniqueness.

It wont change their attitudes, they'l grow up and die from lack of food because their so goddam poor because they though school time was a good time to go smoking shit.

Im becoming a bit stereotypical, so im gonna end this post.

I dont see any logic in your post to be honest. Chavs will never change their style, one because they cant, and two because indie kids/rockers are the most victimised people.

But yeah i dont get what your trying to say. :blank:

I hate them so much!It's all down to acting hard and being the top guy.Peer preasure people causes it all

.Some can see them for what they are!.Dirty skin heads and stay clear but others are bandwagoners who only want friend.

i live in an area like this.i am in a minority here,I have no friends where i live.i have to travel about a mile to get to someone i can call a friend.

the worst thing is how they talk.In ireland they sound like WAHHH when they talk.irratating and really reminds me of how lucky i am that i didn't fall into that hole

welcome to newport

i cant stand them myself i have gone through the city center before where 15-16 yr old chavs are "grooming" 10-11 yr olds into the chavs of tomorrow by making them go upto randoms asking for fags/lighter and if they dont give you one they hurl abuse or say "yes you have" etc. its not on

what makes girl chavs (chavettes) think that wearing a tracksuit, having there hair back in a ponytail to show all there forehead, big bangle earrings its the most unattactive thing EVER.

they think also that getting arrested is a "badge of honour" that they can brag to there mates about

there has been times i go past a certain petrol station near where i live where chavs hangout and EVERY time i pass with mates we get "EMOS".."goffs" yelled at us...BUT if we take exception to it they the girls of the group will start on us followed by the boy chavs behind them..and in which case are mainly under 16 and im not hitting a under 16yr kid.

SCUM

Listen to this man. He speaks the truth.

The bit about chavettes is true. The bad thing is that it is summer time too...which means that they're all outside wearing those horrible white trousers. I'm not sure what they're called, but they're like combats or jeans made out of thin material. They're so tight, so you can see their arse and everything. Honestly, couple that with the big earrings and ponytail, and it's disgusting!

Yeah, they're fuckin MERKED INNIT!.

asking for fags/lighter and if they dont give you one they hurl abuse or say "yes you have" etc. its not on

Yup that is THE most annoying thing (besides the abuse). Why would i say no, if i didnt ahve one?? FUCK OFF

Also, waht annoys me the most, is that if one of them walks past a group of me and my amtes, we leave them alone, but when one of us walks psat a group of them, we get verbal/physical abuse, i wish they'd go off and FUCKING DIE.

Guest Ford Prefect

i come from the town of chav, had the little bastards around there a decade before anyone so much as wispered the word chav online. i grew up with em right thru from the early 90s. well used to them and knocking the shit out of some. generally avoid trouble tho...

I dont see any logic in your post to be honest. Chavs will never change their style, one because they cant, and two because indie kids/rockers are the most victimised people.

But yeah i dont get what your trying to say. :blank:

What do you mean they 'cant' change? The dress sense has been changing in most places I've been, and being 'friends' with a few, they've told me which way things have been swinging.

Also, your second option has absolutely NOTHING to do with them changing their style. You also dont explain your self, you stated 2 'facts' without explaining them.

The trends changing, its definitly evident were I am as its a rare sight to see a fully track suitted chav, the ones I recognise are going for the more clean look, even though its blatant the clothes are fake.

Monkey see, monkey do. If you mean style as in behaviour, I already covered that. You can change the clothes, but you cant change the person.

They are a fucking plague here. Its even infected my family, my sister is almost queen chavette. One of her mates got jumped by a guy in a car and her head pounded into the pavement. They walk around in big groups acting all hard but when its just one or two they cower like the bottom feeders they are. And this aint just with the poor as is the popular thought. Rich kids do this shit too, fucking sheep.

They are a fucking plague here. Its even infected my family, my sister is almost queen chavette. One of her mates got jumped by a guy in a car and her head pounded into the pavement. They walk around in big groups acting all hard but when its just one or two they cower like the bottom feeders they are. And this aint just with the poor as is the popular thought. Rich kids do this shit too, fucking sheep.

Got i hate it even more when rich kids do it.Where the poor kids can use poverty and poor unbringing as their excuse,rich kids have no excuse!

i think the main cause is lack of things to do really.Always council house areas really where there are no fields etc.kids get bored.I think that is a little cause

Guest Ford Prefect
Yes, I love poor people. They're all so terribly, terribly funny.

*listens to dead kennedys - kill the poor*

"kill, kill, kill, kill, kill the poor toniiihahahite, alright!"

i come from the town of chav, had the little bastards around there a decade before anyone so much as wispered the word chav online. i grew up with em right thru from the early 90s. well used to them and knocking the shit out of some. generally avoid trouble tho...

S in A wasn't that bad was it?

Also I can't see the changing into Indie where I live. I've been indie for years and most chavs (plus goths, emos and "punks") don't even know what indie is.