Write down an unwritten rule

DiemetriX

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ford Prefect
The unwritten rule:

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER call Birmingham the following:

Birmigum

Birminum

BirMINGEham

BirMIDGEum

BirmingHam (pronounce the 'H')

Birminghom

BirmingHOM

Bearmingham (only acceptable if you're a scouser)

Bearmingeham

Birmingharm

You can only call it:

Birmingham

Brum

Brummagem

If you do, the spirits of dead Brummies will swoop down on you, pick you up, and in the dense fog, drop you down a hole in the middle of the night, with an owl up a tree.

so i'm meant to be scared of a bunch of ex nail makers with a daft accent? :heh:

Guest Ford Prefect

you pair are clearly missing the point of the :heh: smiley. please leave the forums, grow up abit (mentally) and then come back and see if you can post something other than tripe....

Guest Ford Prefect
Maybe you should try following that rule.

as ex staff i'm not covered by such rules......

besides which fact, i'm not a little runt like certain individuals, ones who can't understand sarcasm or anything even like it........

Guest Ford Prefect
Like you gave a shit about them when you were a staff member ;)

between me and walty we got an entire section of new staff rules written out on c-e :P

he shouldn't have been such a ****, wouldn't of happened then. he got caught out in the end tho... which is why he left.

you pair are clearly missing the point of the :heh: smiley. please leave the forums, grow up abit (mentally) and then come back and see if you can post something other than tripe....

I don't care, don't call the Brummies "a bunch of ex nail makers with daft accents" ever again! Those are my people you're talking about! MY people!

Guest Ford Prefect
I don't care, don't call the Brummies "a bunch of ex nail makers with daft accents" ever again! Those are my people you're talking about! MY people!

fucking chill out, if you're that bothered about some little fucking thing like that, you won't make it through the rest of your life without some bloody breakdown. gotta let things pass you by sometimes.

fucking chill out, if you're that bothered about some little fucking thing like that, you won't make it through the rest of your life without some bloody breakdown. gotta let things pass you by sometimes.

I let things pass me by but not little remarks about the Brummies...gr! We may be Barmy, but we aren't Brainless. BTW, we made more than nails.

Guest Ford Prefect
I let things pass me by but not little remarks about the Brummies...gr! We may be Barmy, but we aren't Brainless. BTW, we made more than nails.

i know you made more than nails, but it is one of the things you've always been famous for, even before the industrial revolution.

Guest Ford Prefect

i said i know you made more than nails, ffs. ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? or just acting the **** for the fun of it?

i know plenty about the industrial revolution, the history of it has been an interest of mine for as long as i can remember.

i said i know you made more than nails, ffs. ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? or just acting the **** for the fun of it?

i know plenty about the industrial revolution, the history of it has been an interest of mine for as long as i can remember.

:wtf: I said it was me who never learnt about Brum's History.

Guest Ford Prefect

make it obvious then :P

also i was a little, shall we say over zealous in that last post. thats due to me being tired, had a shit night shift after walking 2 hours to work then had to clean the entire house when i got home as my step mum is coming home from holiday today. waiting up for her to get home then fecking off to bed. basically trying to prove to her what the likes of my real mum in england and my dad here already know, that i can take care of myself and look after the house no problems. infact i ain't seen the place this clean in ages :P it wasn't this tidy when she left!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!