NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Wario Ware

If you got friends, BUY THIS GAME!

I'w been playing it all night. It's absolutley Amazing. I can't remember the last time I Laughed so much. Next time the boys come over we are going to use it for the pre party.

The singel player is a bit iffy. But the Multiplayer is RAD!

Warioware multiplayer is amazing! The best multiplayer microgame is the one where snot falls from the womans nose. Oh the hilarity! Single player doesn't matter much, it's the same as on the GBA.

But it's only worth £20 (even less now) so it's a bargain!

Damn,last week I saw this in Gamestation with the 2 for £20 deal.I was gonna get this and FF:CC,now I regret it.

This game is amazing.

Especially the skipping rope.

Pity my one good gamer mate didnt know what the hell your supposed to do...and he said it sucked.

Ah well my gf loves it :p.

I regret not having a cube so badly. Get four friends round and stick the game with the stacked Turtles on. Winner.

It can be annoying when people decide they don;t want to play the game anymore after a couple of minutes because they don't know what's going on.. thankfully my girlfriend is starting to figure out each of the games so I'm able to play with her now..

..she's so great :smile:

I love this, but I suck at it. But then I also do believe the fact "practise makes perfect"...well not perfect, but better.

Hopefully if I got out to the same place last week they'll have it.It sounds fun!

i'll just wait for the Wii's smooth moves, since i've played the original to death and there arent many new minigame variations, plus my cousins have it so i can always borrow it from them . . . or just beat them at it mwahahahaaaa

Bought this one for £10 a while ago, its quite fun in multiplayer, apart from playing with your mum, "what do i do?!?"

"You press th A button or the control stick..."

then it all gets tense and i have to switch it off cos my mum gets angry, ive only done this once. and i havnt done it since.

Single player annoyed the hell out of me but in multiplayer it's really good fun.

It supports that "be mean to others" attitude but it doesn't feel serious but good fun.

I've played this with my friends a bit, but like most of the GC games I play with them, they get bored or frustrated quickly because I've had so much more practice than them and I keep beating them all the time.

This would be great fun if I actually had someone to play it with. Bought it recently and played it with one of my sisters. We popped the game in twice to play it. She hasn't mentioned it anymore. Also doesn't help that we only have two GC controllers (why are those things so darned expensive?!). But yeah, I'm sort of regretting buying it now, just because single player isn't that fun. =/

Warioware multiplayer is amazing! The best multiplayer microgame is the one where snot falls from the womans nose. Oh the hilarity! Single player doesn't matter much, it's the same as on the GBA.

But it's only worth £20 (even less now) so it's a bargain!

Actually the single player is different. It's far more boring & slow and sightly different in other ways too i think::shrug:

Listen to the doctor is the best game in there, hilarious!

I wouldn't call it the best, but it is enjoyable.

My friends and I like the space one, Balloon Bang and the card one.

Jimmy T's and Ana & Cat's multiplayer modes are brobably the best ones.

I agree, I like Spit n Swallow....I mean erm Dribbles too, but I don't play it much cos my mates don't really like it, :heh:

Listen to the doctor is the best game in there, hilarious!

really?i thought that was the worst.i love turtle game

turtle and balloon one are best, doctor says is rubbish cos people can cheat and just not clap you.

Sign in to follow this