NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

what is your specialty?

I know a fair ammount about Marvel Comics I guess. Although by some standards I'm strictly infant like.

oh, and I do love films. I don't watch them all the time but years of living near the best independent cinema for many, many miles + a great english teacher with a passion for european art house has groomed a great love of all things pretentious and celuloid.

finally, I intend to be a wine nerd one day. It just feels like something I should get into :)

I'm a gaming nerd, specially Nintendo and I'm a Star Wars nerd.

Do you not like Hellsing too?

I just wanna feel part of something.

Do you not like Hellsing too?

I just wanna feel part of something.

Oh I do you see, i like to put hellsing, castlevania under the vampire category, afterall both have an alucard, who simply own

Mafia's and organised crime. Don't ask me why, but I just seem to know quite alot of stuff in this area. Have several books and movies on it and all, and, y'know just find that facinating

I'm also a bit of a film geek as well.

EDIT: Aw, feck. Are we starting a coloured text fad, now.

It's bound to piss me off at some point.

I also live being in charge when it comes to organising events, holidays and booking tickets etc. I'd say my other speciality is being the organiser.

Man, I can't wait for WWE in Manchester, 3 months left...

I also live being in charge when it comes to organising events, holidays and booking tickets etc. I'd say my other speciality is being the organiser.

Man, I can't wait for WWE in Manchester, 3 months left...

I love organising things at school aswell! Me and Eilidh are the ultamite organising team! Though I suppose it's much easier organising a Eco Comittee picture board than a holiday...

Right, so what turned out to be quite a decent thread has descended into this?

[/Locked]

Edit: I've unlocked it.

I'm not petty enough to get into a stupid argument such as this.

I remember back when i was a kid, between the years jurrasic park 1 and 2 were released, i was incredibly into dinosaurs, i used to research them all the time in the library, and i memorised quite a few species, i think i wanted to become a paeleontologist, but looking back now, the idea is pretty crap and farfetched

Specialities huh? Who knows. I guess i'm fairly good at fixing problems with computers. I like to help others and i like to help others in need who don't have a voice to get their opinions across. Apart from that, i'm a huge games player and i love to write... games stuff mind.

i love to write... games stuff mind.

I know what you mean, before i got my blog over at eurofusion, i was pretty excited to start talking about shit, i thought i was gonna write 10 articles a day, but now that i got it, its been what, 3 days or 4, and ive only written 2 articles

I'm pretty obsessed with iPods too, people always come running to me when one breaks down (No Jordan, I'm not going to blow Steve Jobs).

It would seem one of my specialties on this forum is stirring up revolts against the mod/admin team.

Déjavu. Is it cyclical in this forum? I remember something like this before I regitered.

Anyway, I like to spend hours around wikipedia reading every bit of useless information I come across, the kind of thing that if was ment to learn in school I wouldn't care.

I'm pretty obsessed with iPods too, people always come running to me when one breaks down (No Jordan, I'm not going to blow Steve Jobs).

Yes you are Colin ;)

when did we move onto obession!?I thought this was about things u know a lot about aw well i don't care.Mu obsessions are

men,red dwarf,family guy,wwe,harry potter etc

or is there a difference

Sign in to follow this