NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

what is your specialty?

I used to be a Harry Potter nerd and an Artemis Fowl nerd but then I got out of it. I havent even got Opal Deception. :red:

Whats with everyone and the coloured text?

I thought that was the Bard's speciality?;)

Yeah it's really pissing me off.

I suppose I know a fair amount about video games but not as much as some of the people on r-e. Apart from that theres a certain band I quite like.....

I have taken it from the bard!haha he has been mentioned too many times for my liking

I suppose I know a fair amount about video games but not as much as some of the people on r-e. Apart from that theres a certain band I quite like.....

i like a lot of bands but i wouln't know a lot about them,just their songs

transformers (as in the robots before anyone gets smart)

nintendo stuff but mainly zelda

Mighty Morphin, Zeo, Turbo, Space, Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Space Patrol Delta and Mystic Force.

DRAGON BALL Z

and NINTENDO

sad i know *and ARSENAL*

and "The meaning of life"

I am known amongst my friends (and generally my year) as being quite the boff. I like haven't done any work this year, yet I'm still going to get all As & A*s. Also I am known as a games nerd a bit, I'm especially a Smash Bros nerd but thats the only game I'm truly obsessed with. I can also recite every line in the south park movie.

I used to be very good on that cutscence in final fantasy, just before you fight seymour for the second time. I lost against him so much and had to go through it again that for a while I could recite every word.

I always write in Dark Red. Does that make me special? Guess not.

My specialty is getting rat arsed on the steps in picadilly gardens and pissing off my mates, so they have to carry me to the bus, even though they love me really. Don't they?

I Suppose you can call my the Alcohol Nerd.

I guess you could call me nerdy on the following:

Star wars

Nintendo

Oasis

Brit pop during the 90's (was growing up and just starting to get into bands and going to gigs when it was all happening, loved it)

Blink 182 (seriously obsessed with these for years after my brit pop days)

probably many others that i cant think of right now or dont wanna tell you about :P

1. I'm a horror movie nerd

2. I use to be a Pink Floyd nerd, but now I'm into old school punk.

3. I'm a George A. Romero nerd.

4. I use to be into anime in high school, but now I don't like it.

Im a nerd and damn proud of it.

Knight Rider and Nintendo nerd to my friends lol, hence my online moniker! :D

also war of the worlds, and sharks! love them! "careful now..."

My nerdiness, analysed:

38% politics, 34% F1 racing, 19% Nintendo, 4% Warhammer 40k, 4% PC, 1% Star Trek

People think I have a natural aptitude for drawing, but I only draw when I'm bored and after it I don't want to do it anymore. Also, a serious fan of Naruto and Stargate SG1.

He really draws some crazy stuff.

Me? Well, just videogaming knowledge i think, specially nintendo.

Im a bit of a geekazoid.

Pc's (as in fixing problems, i.e keeping things working, technical stuff, etc...) And Nintendo, I'm a very big fan of Nintendo.

I'm the only Nintendo fan out of my friends, altough they are slowly starting to like them a bit more, now that psp is getting it's ass kicked. BASTARDS! How dare they, Being a Nintendo fan is my speciality! :mad:

I tried that test and only scored 16%. There were just not enough questions that involved music or film, if there were that score would be a lot higher. If I came across a bundle of £1000 lying in the street, would I use it pay off increasing student debts? Would I buggery, I would head to the nearest record shop and spend spend spend.

Other things I'm nerdy about.... I suppose song lyrics (I just have to correct someone if they're singing wrong lyrics, just irritates me) and Simpsons quotes (one for any occasion). Does this annoy other people? Hell yeah.

Most of that test doesn't really apply to me, but I'm still going to wager I'm a geek. Or a dork, or even a nerd. Perhaps a combination of all three I'm going to deem a neerk.

19th century history. Yep I'm a preeeety cool guy.

Oh and Pimms!

Most of that test doesn't really apply to me, but I'm still going to wager I'm a geek. Or a dork, or even a nerd. Perhaps a combination of all three I'm going to deem a neerk.

Someone called me a dweeb the other day. I forgot about them... Actually it annoyed him because I found it funny.

I got 5.32544% - Poser

I checked the box for "have been called a geek" because that's one of my dad's nicknames for me and my brothers.

Oh, also, css, though im not majorly fantastic at it, i know plenty about it.

If anyone wants to analyse their geekiness, take the following test

That test is too big, only geeks have time in they'r hands to answer it.:heh:

Sign in to follow this