NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

what is your specialty?

it's a bit discriminating i suppose but not racist.I mean what county are they from?nowhere.........nah i like nerd

I have to say, back in the day i was a big Buffy obsessive.

What are you talking about, im totally into poodle-balling. Thats my thing of course :p

What are you talking about, im totally into poodle-balling. Thats my thing of course :p

Listen yeah, its the same thing with pokemon, if we were to have a contest like 4 years ago, i would of whipped your ass at a Buffy quiz good. dont forget

I am a nerd on the following things

. Musical Instruments

. Star Trek

. ER

If there was pokemon quiz just for the 150 pokemon i would rule supreme.How come quizes don't happen on this forum that often.Anywhere wehere i can take ye on?

I am a nerd on the following things

. Musical Instruments

. Star Trek

. ER

do u know much about sythns?i'm looking for one but am a bit stuck at the moment.

Let's start it on my new topic entitliling 'Pokemon Pop Quiz'!

Let's not, you make too many pointless threads as it is.

Listen yeah, its the same thing with pokemon, if we were to have a contest like 4 years ago, i would of whipped your ass at a Buffy quiz good. dont forget

1) Would have, not would of :p

2) Yes, you would have as I didn't watch Buffy four years ago

3) Do you know what poodle-balling is?

Can you refrase nerd? It seems a bit racist.

if it had anything to do with race whatsoever, you might be on to something

1) Would have, not would of :p

2) Yes, you would have as I didn't watch Buffy four years ago

3) Do you know what poodle-balling is?

1) I leave grammar correction to microsoft word (It isnt the best i know)

2) Damn right

3) 4 years ago i would of have

You poodle-balled when you were 15? You slut.

Anyway this is getting a bit silly and off topic.

Obviously my speciality is Veronica Mars, and a lot of things relating to it (actors, crew, music, merchandise etc)

No offence Ash, but how the hell do you enjoy such a mincy show?

Wow, i'm in a bastard mood today ;)

No offence Ash, but how the hell do you enjoy such a mincy show?

Wow, i'm in a bastard mood today ;)

Murder, suicide, deception, crime, violence, arson, scandel, underage sex (as in like 16, not 12) and drug use. Its hardly Queer Eye.

Murder, suicide, deception, crime, violence, arson, scandel, underage sex (as in like 16, not 12) and drug use. Its hardly Queer Eye.

24 has all that, only it has Bauer so theres no need for sex. Seriously, though I can't see the excitement in it all. I actually sat down and watched it only to think afterwards "What the hell did i watch that for again?"

24 has all that, only it has Bauer so theres no need for sex. Seriously, though I can't see the excitement in it all. I actually sat down and watched it only to think afterwards "What the hell did i watch that for again?"

Different folks and all that. I watched two episodes of 24 and never bothered watching any more. Im sure its a fine show but it seemed like a stereotypical guys wet dream to me. I much prefer teenage angst and I care not what people think of that.

(By the way, that wasnt a list of how the show is manly, but rather non-mincy)

To be frank I've never liked action films or war films or anything like that. They tend to be shallow so the idea of that on a weekly basis puts me off. Plus the idea that someone has such a bad day once every year (or other year whatever) seems too unrealistic to me. Yeah yeah, suspend your disbelief and all that but at the end of the day I'd rather watch Bell than Sutherland.

And, more superficially but still important, its very pretty. I repeat (with a different link), its very pretty. I'll shut up.

(Rambling is also a speciality of mine)

Nintendo Nerd

Xbox1 Nerd

Nerd on World of warcraft stuff

Nerd on Cars - makes, models, prices etc)

Nerd on WWE - me and my bro talk quite abit bout wrestling since we have been watching WWE nearly every week for around 12 years now :)

Nerd on big brother

im sick to death of coloured text i dont even bother reading posts now unless in standard colour (so you can imagine how many of bards posts ive scrolled past)

The history of potatoes from 1955-1982.

(I'm quite knowledgeable about theme parks/rollercoasters, Metroid, videogame/movie soundtracks and obviously 24.)

Science, especially Biology and Chemistry, as I expect people have noticed.

Japan, and Japanese.

Maths, though not at the same standard as Odwin (I'm halfway through double maths A-level).

Grammar and stuff.

Video games stuff and news..probably not more than a lot, but more than the average person:heh: The same with Dinosaurs I guess, but to a lesser extent.

Sign in to follow this