NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
eel

Ebooks on Ebay, free money or scam ?

Ive seen those too, but they look like a huge rip off.

I still want one though :(

You might want to change the topic title... it currently looks like an advert.

Personally I think these books are a waste of time... I know someone who makes loads of money from ebay without ever having bought a book.

"Earn" and "Free" dont make sense when placed beside each other.

I would stay away from these type of things. It screams Pyramid Scheme and Scam.

There's ways of making money on eBay. If you're stupid enough that you can't figure any of them out, you'll be too stupid to navigate the risk vs. reward and come out on top anyway.

St John's, Oxford, gave us cans of Coke, for free. As in Coke, the brand. Cold cans of Coke, the brand, in fact.

It's free lunches gone mad.

Saw an e-book for sale about a 'Cheat on coke vending machines so you get a free can'

Sure...

St John's, Oxford, gave us cans of Coke, for free. As in Coke, the brand. Cold cans of Coke, the brand, in fact.

It's free lunches gone mad.

Magdelene, Cambridge gave us free cans of coke... :heh:

UCD (my uni) gave us Pot Noodle in the first week of being there. So I suppose I got a free lunch!

Did anyone ever hear the story about the guy who simply posted "Send Money NOW! Once in a Lifetime Oppertunity! ect." and ended up recieveing thousands of dollars from idiotic ebay-ers.

UCD (my uni) gave us Pot Noodle in the first week of being there. So I suppose I got a free lunch!

I was given chips at the Houses of Parliament. I suppose I got a free lunch, too. (oh, and free train tickets).

Sign in to follow this