NEurope
Helmsly

Sonic And The Secret Rings

Na, this happened to me before with Lego Star Wars 2

Nothing to worry about

Your right, if it keeps being a thrusday from now on though, then start worrying. :hehe:

Just thought I'd point out — perhaps a bit belatedly — that you can get this from ChoicesUK for £25.19 if you use the voucher code BEST10. I'm not sure when they're dispatching as it appears quite a few places haven't received stock yet, but they're usually pretty prompt at delivery and you can't really complain at that price.

I wasn't too sure about getting this, but I figure if I really don't like it I should be able to get around a £25 trade-in at GAME, so in a way this is cheaper than renting it.

Well if that does end up being the case I reckon they'll lose a lot of customers!

I know we're only talking about an extra day here, but that is basically the only reason why I use Gameplay (it's not as if they're the cheapest out there). If they stopped sending out games early then I'd probably just use Amazon or Play instead.

That's why I go with them aswell.If this is gonna keep happening then i'll go with another place.

Still gutted I didn't get it today though cause I was really looking forward to it :(

Just thought I'd point out — perhaps a bit belatedly — that you can get this from ChoicesUK for £25.19 if you use the voucher code BEST10. I'm not sure when they're dispatching as it appears quite a few places haven't received stock yet, but they're usually pretty prompt at delivery and you can't really complain at that price.

I wasn't too sure about getting this, but I figure if I really don't like it I should be able to get around a £25 trade-in at GAME, so in a way this is cheaper than renting it.

I too ordered from ChoicesUK and they despatched it yesterday. It'll either arrive today or tomorrow so. They are normally pretty damn reliable and prices are excellent. Some games do arrive a day or 2 after release but with sonic their spot on.

This got a pretty promising score in Ngamer; the graphics look pretty high-res for a sonic game.

Well the day is getting on a bit and even tho gameplay say that my copy will be dispatched today... im starting to worry.

I like most of you only order from them because 9 times outta 10 games turn up the day before release. I hope this realy is just a one off!

If you're after speed, I'd suggest dropping Gameplay and using ShopTo.net. Gameplay does have good customer service, but ShopTo basically ship as soon as they get stock. For example, I got Crackdown the Monday before release, and Final Fantasy XII the Tuesday. On top of that they're cheaper than most places, and they have free next-day recorded delivery in the UK.

Man, I should really set up some referral schemes, shouldn't I?

If you're after speed, I'd suggest dropping Gameplay and using ShopTo.net. Gameplay does have good customer service, but ShopTo basically ship as soon as they get stock. For example, I got Crackdown the Monday before release, and Final Fantasy XII the Tuesday. On top of that they're cheaper than most places, and they have free next-day recorded delivery in the UK.

Man, I should really set up some referral schemes, shouldn't I?

Woah are you serious?

I'll really consider them if they send whenever they get stock in.They sound really good,thanks for the heads up!

Well the day is getting on a bit and even tho gameplay say that my copy will be dispatched today... im starting to worry.

I like most of you only order from them because 9 times outta 10 games turn up the day before release. I hope this realy is just a one off!

My Wii wasnt changed to Despatched until 11pm the day before it arrived (Launch Day)

Gameplay does have good customer service(...)
Speaking of gameplay... Yesterday I've recieved Battalion Wars from gameplay; the box was not sealed (unlike any other Nintendo published game I ordered is the last years) had a purple GAME-store sticker with 29.99£ writen on it and it was scratched (I have 2 year boxes looking better than than) and the CD wasn't in mint condition either.

If I wanted to buy games like that I'd use eBay. I sent them a e-mail and am of course quite pissed, thing is I don't live in england so I probably don't want to pay the fee's to send the game back either.

I might never buy anything from them again (after buying things there for years).

Sorry for the offtopic.

Woah that's a bad thing for them to do,especially when you live overseas.

Surprised at that to be honest.

I got my copy today!

I'm amazed that Choices free delivery is so good - both games I've ordered have come the next day and I got it before the Gameplay folks!

Oh well, not gonna play it till I've completed Excite Truck... so it's just sitting there... on the shelf.... not even being played..... and none of you guys who ordered from Gameplay have it yet!

I got my copy today!

I'm amazed that Choices free delivery is so good - both games I've ordered have come the next day and I got it before the Gameplay folks!

Oh well, not gonna play it till I've completed Excite Truck... so it's just sitting there... on the shelf.... not even being played..... and none of you guys who ordered from Gameplay have it yet!

Damn you Twilight :cry:

Just when I thought you were cool for patienty waiting for Alttp like me,I thought we had something special :heh:

Anyway chances are i'm moving to choices and shopto from now on.

Woah that's a bad thing for them to do,especially when you live overseas.

Surprised at that to be honest.

I was surprised too.

I can't believe this came from management board orders or something, or that this is the normal procedure (because it isn't), so perhaps there was a worker there who took advantage of his position and traded a used game for a new one; perhaps even knowing it was going overseas so the reclamation process would be harder (even because a lot of times people who buy online from overseas don't know enough english to take a stand), besides it's dificult to proove that it was the game that came in the order, they could say I just switched them.

Thing is... I'm not at fault either, and it sucks. I'm still waiting to see if I can count on them.

About ChoicesUK... I was very pleased with that store when I first ordered from them, I think I'll order Sonic today from them.

Hope it works out for you cause it wasn't your fault in the first place (and frankly shouldn't of happened)

Do you know if ShopTo.net delivers to portugal cause they sound good aswell.

Hope it works out for you :)

Damn you Twilight :cry:

Just when I thought you were cool for patienty waiting for Alttp like me,I thought we had something special :heh:

Anyway chances are i'm moving to choices and shopto from now on.

My apologies Shadow, didn't mean to rub it in... well I did really...

I think I'm gonna stick with Choices from now on very cheap (is it cheaper than Gameplay?) and free, fast delivery - can't go wrong!

My apologies Shadow, didn't mean to rub it in... well I did really...

It's ok,if I had it I would do the same :heh:

Choices does sound really good,I just wasn't to sure about how long their delivery takes but in actual fact it does sound fast.

I think there cheaper than GP just now aswell,i'll probably order DBZ from in a couple of weeks.

Do you know if ShopTo.net delivers to portugal cause they sound good aswell.

International orders cost £3.50 for delivery, it seems. And ChoicesUK appear to charge £3. I suppose the clincher is what kind of service they have for overseas, as it might not be as good as their UK-based orders.

I find myself using Choices quite a lot these days, mainly because that BEST10 coupon always seems to work.

Anyway, has anyone actually played the game?

That's my order status saying "Dispatched" now.

Now I have to go through double maths tomorrow *sighs*.

I'm gonna stick with Gameplay for now, as I'm sure it was a one off, not too mention that I never really have chance to play these games on a thursday anyway.

Also today I got my 360 back so it doesn't matter that I didn't get Sonic as I probably wouldn't have played it anyway.

Woohoo my copy of Sonic from ChoicesUK arrived too!!! Thats really good delivery. Gonna have a play on it tonight and hope its Sonic back to the basics :)

It's been dispatched now so should have it tomorrow. Not sure if i'll like it but worth a shot.

It's been dispatched now so should have it tomorrow. Not sure if i'll like it but worth a shot.

Yeah mine now says dispatched also... but now that one disappointment is outta the way... i just know that the Royal Mail are gonna bring along disappointment number 2.. not delivering it tomorow!

Yeah mine now says dispatched also... but now that one disappointment is outta the way... i just know that the Royal Mail are gonna bring along disappointment number 2.. not delivering it tomorow!

Don't say that cause that's exactly what's been going through my head...