NEurope
Helmsly

Sonic And The Secret Rings

That's pretty good.

Also it's annoying to try and get these Fire Soul Rings...

That's pretty good.

Also it's annoying to try and get these Fire Soul Rings...

I agree. I can finish the levels (eventually) but i also have trouble getting the Fire Soul Rings.

It's quite a hard game actually, and frustrating in some places, but it's very good.

Perhaps i'm just crap at it. ::shrug::)

You probably good at it cause there's bits that get frustated and i'm good at everything :heh:

Has anyone else seen Big yet? I've seen him twice so far and I think that's the only times I will see him cause it's just so hard.

At the final final battle and no idea what's going on, or how to do anything. Pretty cool though.

I'd probably give this game an 8/10.

Damn you music, it's stuck in my head even though it's cheesy but it's still tons better than that stuff in ExciteTruck.

The Levitated Ruin music isn't bad though..

The book thingy is actually more fun than those things usually are. They have "achievement" like rank thingies that are quite cute.

Also, the artwork and comments on the design on things range from cool-to-know to downright interesting.

Jet showing up in the history makes me miss him though. I hope Riders 2 is still coming. :o

Okay I seriously give up looking for Big now,it's impossible to find him legitimatly.

Almost got all golds now in the first 2 worlds and got all the fire rings in the Sand Oasis.

I'll get there in the end.

The import authorities have caught my game, I guess, as it's been nigh two weeks since Play.com posted it. This is pretty frustrating, waiting for this long for this game AND paying 50 % more for the game, which makes it more expensive than in the shops here in Denmark.

I don't like it so far :( Music is a bit rubbish and I'm really not liking the jumping controls in the game.

Hopefully it's just cus I'm tired and am already pissed off from playing one of the most annoying games I've ever played in WarioWare. Thats definitely going to Gamestation. HATE it.

You might learn to love it! I don't know if I'm quite at the amorous stage yet, but it has grown on me. It becomes a lot more fun after a while and the controls sort of 'click'. Even the frustrating parts are enjoyable in a way! And the music just adds to the comedy value.

Some excellent bosses too.

You might learn to love it! I don't know if I'm quite at the amorous stage yet, but it has grown on me. It becomes a lot more fun after a while and the controls sort of 'click'. Even the frustrating parts are enjoyable in a way! And the music just adds to the comedy value.

Some excellent bosses too.

I'm going to give it a chance, and it's certainly not being sold. Wario Ware though I detest. Seriously can't stand it.

I have to say, the last level and the boss encounter are up there with Sands of Time for awe-inspiring sights. I'm happy to the point of nervous breakdown, for Sonic and for myself. :D

I love the last world,the music is great aswell.And the glass bits are just fun to run through.

Boss is cool though.

I'm going to give it a chance, and it's certainly not being sold. Wario Ware though I detest. Seriously can't stand it.

What I thought Wario Ware was supposed to be the best game on the wii as of yet. ::shrug:

What I thought Wario Ware was supposed to be the best game on the wii as of yet. ::shrug:

Where did you hear that?

Wait,what?

I really wouldn't say that's true...

I prefer Zelda,Sonic over it.

Where did you hear that?

He didn't, he's just being his usual self. I've always said I didn't like Wario Ware.

Wario Ware was awful.

Sonic definately gets better as you go through it.

Where did you hear that?

From Gamespot and Jeff he keeps saying its the greatest game on the wii, got the highest score aswell

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves is the best selling Wario Ware game in the UK.

Anyway I got Sonic yesterday and now stuck on Pirate Storm: Diehard Challenge. :sad:

From Gamespot and Jeff he keeps saying its the greatest game on the wii, got the highest score aswell

Oh mother of god and all her whacky nephews...why? Why listen to them?

Oh mother of god and all her whacky nephews...why? Why listen to them?

Because they tell it how it is and are alot more peronal than IGN, and other sites.

Because they tell it how it is and are alot more peronal than IGN, and other sites.
yeah, they get a lot more personal about how they like one console and dislike another.

fanboy'ism is the word my friend.

Seriously Warioware? No way I'd swallow that kind of BS, Warioware is good, but Wii shipped with other good games (better ones for all that matters).

Oh well, I guess it's a improvement you're not saying "Warioware is not a game it's software" or something. :heh:

I've really gotta stop responding to ZeldaFreak's posts, I mean... It's like beating a corpse.

You've heard it here first folks, GameSpot is the holy bible of reviews.