NEurope
Yggdrasill

i am going to florida

i just thought i would let you all know that i am going to florida tomorrow sorry if i posted this in the wrong place

I think everyone will be able to carry on their lives without you.

Thanks for the warning though.

Try and visit Dicovery Cove! Its worth the money. Jaws is getting a bit shabby now Knightendo, but I loved it the first time. The mummy ride will make up for that though Yggdrasill. :)

I think everyone will be able to carry on their lives without you.

Thanks for the warning though.

A bit harsh. I think florida is quite a good topic of conversation regardless of how much you care.

Yeah I was in Florida last October:awesome: It was unreal!(Even better than being at Wimbledon i suppose!). That Mummy ride was good, there were no queues cos we were there in the off season! The hulk is class asweel:grin:

WOOOOOO!!! FLORIDA!! I went there last year and earlier this year, have to say i love the place. My favourite ride was the back to the future ride, is it closing down? You should have a great time :)

Funny how everyone assumes immedeatly that he's going to Disney world if he said 'Florida'. :)

Funny how everyone assumes immedeatly that he's going to Disney world if he said 'Florida'. :)

Well you don't go to Florida for the locals.

I think the 'Spiderman' ride at Islands of Adventure is a must! ...and also the 'jurassic park' water ride is pretty cool ...haven't been for 5 years, starting to feel a tad jealous

Oh man, ive been twice before and im going back in October for my last holiday with my parents. Its like, we go to Florida and then we go to somewhere like spain the year after but we realise how crappy it is and how little there is to do there, so we get saving and head back there.

Whats this about the Back To The Future Ride shutting down? That was one of my favourites.

But yeah all the theme parks are really the main reason i think anybody would want to go to florida. Sea world and Epcot are highly under-rated IMO also

If you're going to florida watch out for bombers.

in florida?i would say that if u go to new york or washington but florida?

If you're going to florida watch out for bombers.

What an incredibly stupid thing to say.

I'm just saying it because america does have bombers.

I don't want to sound rude, but please shut up. No point scare mongering, suicide bombers could be anywhere.

As for Florida I went when I was in year 6.. so 7 years ago. Fantastic I loved the place. I'd like to go back sometime, I think I'll put the idea to some of my friends see if we could go late next year.

I was in New York, and saw no bombers.

(hoping that he reads this)

How hot is it in Florida? it hit 110 degrees in NY