Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Best Naruto game. Give me your opinions.

Ramar

Oh, and the naruto studios said that we'll have fillers till the end of February 2007.

REALLY!!!???? They changed it again? I had read in some forums that they would started the normal episodes on September. Why so late again? Why?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing Clas of Ninja the other day and a couple of hours later I had finished it all. It is really short with a lack of characters. I had some fun with it last night though as my mates came around and we had a few matches.

I have got the 2nd game pre-ordered as it comes out in the US in October but I doubt the 3rd and 4th will ever get a western release seeing as the Cube is on its last legs. How import friendly are the 3rd and 4th games?

I'll let you know when mine arrives, it was posted Thursday so I suppose I could get it Monday at the earliest, but I think Wednesday is more realistic.

There is Translation FAQs on GameFAQs for the menu's and such, so if you are like me and can't read Japanese you could always use them.

The episode Naruto has an onbu on his back or Rock Lee starts a dojo they're fillers right?

Yeah thats a filler.

Well the 3rd movies out and that said that the 4th movie would be after the timeskip so in other words after the fillers.

Also i'm guessing that they will do Kakashi Gaiden, some more fillers before it goes to the timeskip.

It's good, but there are annoying things about it (like unlocking stuff, by a cheating slot machine, luckily you get a bonus thing soemtimes where it's nearly impossible to lose it)

It's been best on 4P from what I've played & the learning curve is pretty shallow. People relate it too much to Smash Bros., which it's only like because of Y moves, instead of B moves, and being a platform fighter, but I suggest people that like any of the franchises to pick it up. Appart from if thay're really critisising.

Hmmm, I reckon a poll in regards to which is better would suit here (if not, sorry for suggesting! ha ha), I'm really interested in getting one but still from all the comments decide which to get.

Watched episode 196 yesterday... it's just too long a wait for more! grrrr!

I have only played Naruto 4, as i knew that this version was the best with the most amount characters etc... and i really enjoyed it , i just need to grab some controllers and then for some kick ass time with my bros.: peace:

Unlucky man, when ordering from VGP and Play-Asia it always pays to get tracking and/or insurance on your items. I was wondering why you hadnt posted your thoughts on the game yet.

I usually get cheap delivery from VGP and it usually comes through fine in a few days. Courier was a bit steap I think the cheapest being £11. It'll probably come through on my exam results day (thursday) when all my friends want me to go out and join them at the pub and I can't play it.

Good things come to those who wait.

http://home.tiscali.nl/megamika

This is pretty good, it has a pic of the menu writing and what it means.

I just got an email from lik-sang after I complained about it not being here they said give it another week. v_v

Thanks for the link, im sorry to hear about your order. I have never used Lik-Sang myself but this is the first time I have used Play-Asia and by their performance I will be using them again!

As if things couldn't get worse. Got a slip through the post saying it couldn't be delivered because I owe them £10.05 import tax. FFS!! I need that tenner to get pissed tonight damn it! Ah well I'll pay it because I want to play it.

First time I've ever got import tax, definitely wish I paid for courier now.

EDIT - Picked it up. Had a quick whirl, liking it so far. Just need to figure out how to get it to save, then I'm ready to start getting into it.

EDIT - Picked it up. Had a quick whirl, liking it so far. Just need to figure out how to get it to save, then I'm ready to start getting into it.

Just go to the Settings menu (go up once in the menu screen), then go to the option before the last one and toggle to the left.

Settings

"Geimu no settei ga dekiru wa!"

• Game Options
  • Difficulty
  • # Rounds
  • Time Limit
  • Attack Power
  • Rumble

Ranking

Sound

• Stereo / Mono
  • Music On / Off
  • Sound Effects On / Off

Memory Card

• Save
  • Load
  • Auto Save On / Off

Default Settings

Just one thing, why did you choose NGNT3 instead of NGNT4?