Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Explain Your Username.

Hero-of-Time

Mr Odwin is the name of a character in a Douglas Adams novel. (Not one of the Hithchiker ones.) The underscore means that it is generally available in most places where I try to register (no gaps) and it's fairly not popular anywho.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King Boo/ Boo = My favourite character - his tongue, his spiny teeth and his tail - the appearance of him is just cool. His cackle and crown are wicked as well

I was on CE but under the name 'boo da ghost' I posted frequently but only in news articles - like The Bard. And hey! I remember talking to Psykopoo!

boo.gif

21913.jpg

6.JPG

Liking the Thread! Brings back memories....

If I told you,

I'd have to kill you.

Johnny English?

'If I told you that, Im afraid I'd have to kill you'

'I'd like to see you try'

*Rowan Atkinson pulls stupid face*

that movie was pretty bad - too predictable, but some parts were funny

When i was in Highschool, me and my friends started this made-up religion with me as their leader. This religion was named the martinist religion as the words Anarchist and martinist sounded the same. I would order the burning of pokemon cards and other random non violent shinannigans

An algamation of my first and second name first few letters.

I have had my screen name for everything t'internet releated since I started using it, I think I was signing up for a yahoo email account and the name I had chosen was taken so they listed some that were free and this was one of them.

I have thought about changing it for years bout don't know what to and it would take months telling everyone!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!